Richie Rich likens Pammie to Marilyn MonroeFebruary 21st, 2009 - 3:08 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Feb 21 (ANI): Designer Richie Rich, for whom Hollywood actress Pamela Anderson walked the ramp at the New York Fashion week, has stated that she exemplifies Marilyn Monroe terrifically.
The Barb Wire actress, who strutted her newly enhanced chest in a gold halterneck bodysuit for Richies first fashion show as a solo designer, left the audience asking for more, as she flaunted the designers Blondes Have More Fun collection.
She totally embodies the Marilyn Monroe of our times, the New York Daily News quoted Richie as saying.
She is such a sex symbol, and shes so funny, he added.
Pamela was also full of admiration for Richie, who calls her his muse.
I had to come! Richie has done so much for me. Besides, I felt like the trailer park was attacking me, so I had to get out, she said.
Richie pinned me down on an ironing board and bedazzled me with a hot glue gun, she added. (ANI)
- Pammy dazes all with sensual catwalk - Feb 20, 2009
- Gaga to design garments with sister? - Aug 25, 2011
- Rihanna turns Marilyn Monroe for magazine shoot - Oct 04, 2011
- Depp bought Monroe's shoes for girlfriend - Jul 10, 2010
- Hilton dresses up like Monroe for new fragrance - May 15, 2010
- Pammie to launch eco-friendly clothing line - Mar 31, 2009
- My collection inspired by today's Marilyn Monroe: Ritu Beri - Aug 04, 2012
- Michelle Williams speaks about playing Marilyn Monroe in new movie - Nov 26, 2010
- Marilyn Monroe is Longoria's style icon - Jun 24, 2012
- Pamela Anderson to launch eco-friendly fashion line - Mar 31, 2009
- Michelle Williams To Play Marilyn Monroe In 'My Week With Marilyn' - Oct 11, 2010
- Naomi Watts to play Marilyn Monroe in biopic - May 14, 2010
- Michelle Williams feels like living with Marilyn Monroe - Nov 27, 2010
- Monroe's nude pictures surface - Jun 04, 2012
- Be comfortable with your body: Lohan - Dec 11, 2011
Tags: admiration, barb wire, blondes, bodysuit, fashion show, fun collection, hollywood actress, hot glue gun, ironing board, marilyn monroe, monroe new york, muse, new york daily news, new york fashion, new york fashion week, pamela anderson, pammie, sex symbol, trailer park, york daily news