Richie all praise for Aguilera’s strengthNovember 4th, 2010 - 2:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 4 (IANS) Socialite Nicole Richie has showered praises on her friend Christina Aguilera and calls her a “strong” woman for the way she has dealt with her divorce.
Aguilera filed for divorce from her husband Jordan Bratman last month and recently admitted she has been struggling since the painful split.
Richie asserted that Aguilera is dealing with her heartache admirably well, as she is continuing to work and look after her young son, Max.
“It’s very clear through Christina’s music what a strong woman she is, but to watch her as a mother only sky-rockets the respect I have for her. She is the woman who is recording until 4 a.m. and up at 7 a.m. to be with her son. Her dedication is incredible,” dailystar.co.uk quoted Richie as saying.
- Men aren't as strong and capable as women, says Christina Aguilera - Nov 05, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's 'wild girls' trip' was precursor to divorce - Oct 14, 2010
- Christina Aguilera's divorce a result of 'wild vacation' with girls! - Oct 16, 2010
- Aguilera professes love with lipstick marks - Sep 11, 2010
- Christina Aguilera files for divorce - Oct 15, 2010
- Aguilera splits from husband - Oct 13, 2010
- Christina Aguilera confirms split from hubby - Oct 13, 2010
- My son is over-protective: Christian Aguilera - May 30, 2011
- Identity of Christina Aguilera's 'mystery man' revealed? - Nov 09, 2010
- Christina Aguilera says she is a survivor - Nov 05, 2010
- My son is the love of my life: Aguilera - Sep 14, 2011
- Christina Aguilera officially divorced from Jordan Bratman - Apr 16, 2011
- Christina Aguilera's dating film assistant? - Nov 14, 2010
- Why Christina Aguilera decided to end her marriage - Dec 03, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Commemorates Her 30th Birthday With Her New Boyfriend, Matthew Rutler - Dec 15, 2010