Richard Gere eyeing $12m Big Apple apartmentNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:25 am ICT by admin
And what’s more, Gere could very well be neighbours with U2 frontman Bono, who has also reportedly grabbed one of the building’s penthouse duplexes, according to The Villager newspaper.
A source reported that the ‘Pretty Woman’ star has visited the place numerous times in the past few days.
“Gere’s been in and out of the building numerous times in the past few days checking out the apartment,” the New York Post quoted the source, as saying.
Gere has, in the meanwhile, been trying to sell his Sullivan Street townhouse. The price on that house has been set at 12 million dollars. (ANI)
- Jennifer Aniston 'purchases $14.95m Village penthouse' - Feb 10, 2011
- Now, Gaga has a pad in London - Feb 02, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston to buy two penthouse apartments in New York - Apr 27, 2011
- Alicia Keys 'buying $14.5M penthouse with fiance' - Jan 28, 2010
- Neighbours fuming over Tyra Banks' luxury pad construction - Apr 06, 2011
- Radcliffe buys one more house in New York - Mar 22, 2011
- Alicia Keys, rapper Swizz Beatz engaged? - Jan 30, 2010
- Katy Perry sells New York apartment - May 01, 2012
- Katy Perry, Russell Brand buy NYC apartment - Sep 25, 2010
- Hilary Swank 'buys $3.5m apartment' - Dec 20, 2009
- Frank Sinatra's New York penthouse up for sale - Aug 03, 2012
- Aniston sells NY apartments at loss - Apr 21, 2012
- Rumors Surface That Sarah Jessica Parker May Move Into A Bigger Home - Jun 20, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Lara Bingle uses payout from ex-fiance Michael Clarke to buy $880K home - Sep 16, 2010
Tags: 5 million, apartment, apartments, apple, duplexes, few days, million dollars, neighbours, new york post, penthouse, pockets, pretty woman, richard gere, sullivan street, townhouse, u2 frontman bono, villager, woman star