Richard Bransons doctor daughter saves heart patient on flightDecember 22nd, 2008 - 6:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 22 (ANI): Virgin chairman Sir Richard Branson might be beaming with pride after his daughter Holly Branson, who is a doctor by profession, saved a heart attack patient on flight.
Holly Branson was on flight when a traveler began feeling ill and suffered a heart attack.
She quickly checked the man, gave him oxygen, and urged for an emergency landing so that the patient could be hospitalized for proper care.
The victim named Paul Norbury, 47, fell ill on a flight from Gatwick to Antigua in the West Indies.
The flight had an emergency landing at Irelands Shannon Airport, and continued the trip an hour later.
Im incredibly proud and pleased Hollys qualifications were able to save the life of one of our passengers, British tabloid The Sun quoted Virgin tycoon Sir Richard as saying.
A Virgin Atlantic spokesman said: Its the ultimate case of the flying doctor. (ANI)
- Richard Branson's daughter saves ill passenger - Dec 23, 2008
- Branson among 529 signed up for space trip - Jul 12, 2012
- Branson's stint as stewardess put on hold after he injures his knee - Jan 15, 2011
- Branson to work as air hostess on AirAsia flight - Nov 17, 2010
- Prince Harry wants to go to space - Aug 07, 2011
- Richard Branson advertises for builder to restore his Caribbean mansion - Jan 30, 2012
- Space visit on Theron's wish list - May 28, 2012
- Virgin Galactic's Spaceship Successfully Completes Its First Flight - Oct 11, 2010
- Virgin to restart Mumbai service in October - Mar 15, 2012
- Virgin Galactic space ship makes its first solo test flight - Oct 12, 2010
- Soon, Sir Richard Branson's space tourism reality show - Jan 18, 2010
- Fire destroys Richard Branson's island house after lightning strike during Irene - Aug 23, 2011
- Plane makes emergency landing in London - Apr 16, 2012
- Passenger dies mid-air during Mexico-Belgium flight - May 23, 2012
- Dita Von Teese immortalised on Virgin Atlantic plane - Jun 17, 2010
Tags: bransons, british tabloid the sun, daughter holly, emergency landing, flying doctor, gatwick, heart attack, heart attack patient, heart patient, holly branson, oxygen, paul norbury, profession, shannon airport, sir richard branson, spokesman, tabloid the sun, tycoon, virgin atlantic, west indies