RGV: Rakta Charitra Will Be The Most Violent Film EverOctober 9th, 2010 - 1:06 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 9, 2010 (Sampurn Wire: Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma is going all gaga about his upcoming trilingual film Rakta Charitra, starring Vivek Oberoi in the lead role.
RGV added that the film will also be the most violent ever seen in India. He added that the film will not only have lots of bloodshed but also sound effects and lights suggesting the intensity of violence. According to him, expressions will play a big role to create an effect, in this film.
The 48-year-old filmmaker said that he is not at all a violent person in real life. He claims to be a very soft person at heart and can’t even see a mosquito dying. The maker of some violent films like Satya, Company, Jungle and Sarkar said that he cannot nurture feelings of revenge.
RGV said that he never gets angry with anyone as it takes away the ability to understand the situation or emotional state of the other person.
Rakta Charitra, which is being filmed in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu, is a biopic on a slain political leader called Paritala Ravi from Andhra Pradesh. The role of Paritala is being enacted by Vivek and South star Surya will be playing the role of his rival Maddelacheruvu Suri.
Veteran actor turned politician Shatrughan Sinha will also feature in this movie along with Radhika Apte and Kota Srinivasa Rao.
The Hindi and Telegu version of the movie has been split into two parts as the total duration of the political- thriller movie have crossed five hours. The first part of the movie will be released on Oct 22 and the second part will be released after few weeks.
Well, the viewers will now decide whether the claims made by RGV are really true or not!
- 'Rakta Charitra' my most violent film: Ram Gopal Varma (Interview) - Oct 07, 2010
- Movie Preview: Rakta Charitra 2 - Dec 02, 2010
- Is RGV Deleting Head Tonsuring Scene From Rakta Charitra? - Aug 21, 2010
- Review Of Rakta Charitra: Critics Term It As Ugly - Oct 22, 2010
- Acting Matters Not Language For Vivek Oberoi - Sep 30, 2010
- Review 2 Rakht Charitra : A Weekend Must Watch - Oct 22, 2010
- Priyamani was unsure of working in Rakta Charitra - Mar 22, 2010
- 'Rakta Charitra' Box Office Fate Undecided - Oct 22, 2010
- Acting! Who me? Never, says Ram Gopal Varma - Dec 05, 2010
- Chak De girl Aliya Bose in 'Ashayein' (Movie Snippets) - Aug 16, 2010
- Rakth Charitra 2 Movie Review: An ‘A’ Certificate But Less Violent! - Dec 03, 2010
- Vivek Oberoi visits Andhra Pradesh - Oct 25, 2010
- Guess Whats The Success Mantra Of 'Rakta Charitra' - Oct 27, 2010
- Lies, vengeance and violence at box office this Friday (IANS Preview) - Oct 19, 2010
- 'Rakta Charitra' Songs Released, Film To Hit Theaters In October - Sep 26, 2010
Tags: actor turned politician, andhra pradesh, apte, biopic, bloodshed, emotional state, gaga, lead role, political leader, political thriller, shatrughan, shatrughan sinha, south star, srinivasa rao, surya, veteran actor, violent film, violent films, violent person, vivek oberoi