Review Of Guzaarish: Undeniable Wonder By Sanjay Leela BhansaliNovember 19th, 2010 - 5:46 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Director: Sanjay Leela Bhansali
Starrting: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Hrithik Roshan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Monikangana Dutta, Shernaz Patel, Rajat Kapoor.
Guzaarish is yet another magical representation of stories by filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The trailers of the movie have dismayed many Hrithik Roshan fans when they saw him sitting on a wheel chair as no one wants to see their superstar like that. But Bhansali has kept the mystery a secret till you catch a show of the flick which has released today at a theater near you.Here, you will see the magician Ethan Mascarenhas (Hrithik Roshan) whipping his magical wand while utilizing his amazing dancing steps.
Bhansali has made use of both the acting as well as dancing talent of the lead actors of the film, Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai. Apart his signatory grand sets and music, Bhansali has presented the story with a deep emotional touch. You will cry with Ethan, who remains locked inside his grand palace in Goa for fourteen long years following the failure of one of his magic trick. Following the incident, Ethan turns quadriplegic and loses interest in life but at the same time he runs a radio show called ‘radio zindagi’.
With the years of experience, the magical chemistry between Hrithik and Aishwarya has strengthened and that will be reflected in the emotional as well as romantic and funny scenes of the movie. Unlike, the usual life nurses, the beauty queen, who plays nurse to Ethan, will be seen on a floor length skirt. The color combination of the costumes gives a different and unique touch along with the wonderful music given by the director himself.
Expected the unexpected from the Sawariyaa maker and have an out of the world feeling watching Guzaarish this weekend. Shernaz Patel as the lawyer friend of Hrithik’s character, justifies her part and Rajat Kapoor as the opposing advocate, gives the same kind of performance to match her. On behalf of her client, Patel’s character asks ‘euthanasia’ for her client Ethan.
You need to watch the movie to get the answer if he gets positive from the court or Sophia becomes able to grow his interest in life. It will be a nice break from the typical romantic or action genres at this weekend.
- Review 4: Guzaarish (2010) - Nov 22, 2010
- Will Aishwarya, Hrithik be third time lucky with 'Guzaarish'? (IANS Preview) - Nov 15, 2010
- Review 2 : Guzaarish (2010) - Nov 20, 2010
- Preview Of Guzaarish: A Depiction Of Human Sufferings - Nov 18, 2010
- 'Guzaarish' - big, beautiful, dazzling (IANS Movie Review - Rating: *****) - Nov 18, 2010
- 'Audiences will find new Aishwariya in Guzarish' - Nov 14, 2010
- Monikangana Dutta On Why She Said Yes To Guzaarish - Nov 08, 2010
- On-screen chemistry with Hrithik due to scripts: Ash - Nov 14, 2010
- Shabana 'fida' on Hrithik's performance in 'Guzaarish' - Nov 20, 2010
- Aishwarya and Hrithik To Do An Intense Romantic Scene For ‘Guzaarish’ - Oct 13, 2010
- Critics Are All Praises In Guzaarish Review - Nov 19, 2010
- Review 3: Guzaarish (2010) - Nov 20, 2010
- Aishwarya is my muse: Bhansali - Sep 23, 2010
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali Turns Music Director With “Guzaarish” - Oct 09, 2010
- Guzaarish - A Portrayal Of Human Sufferings - Nov 13, 2010
Tags: aditya, aishwarya rai, aishwarya rai bachchan, beauty queen, color combination, dancing steps, emotional touch, floor length skirt, hrithik and aishwarya, hrithik roshan, lawyer friend, magic trick, magical chemistry, magical wand, mascarenhas, rajat kapoor, sanjay leela bhansali, shernaz patel, wheel chair, wonderful music