Renee Zellweger’s curves are backJuly 1st, 2010 - 2:34 am ICT by IANS
London, July 1 (IANS) Hollywood actress Renee Zellweger has relaxed her strict diet and fitness regime and has put on 10 kg in recent months.
Zellweger, who usually sticks to a strict macrobiotic diet of fish and vegetables, has reportedly put on 10 kg and is pleased with her curvier figure, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A source close to the “Chicago” actress revealed: “Renee’s still committed to being in top shape, but she’s realised that being too thin isn’t attractive.”
“She has been obsessed with being skinny for so long, but now she is on a relaxing mode,” the source added.
- Renée Zellweger 'stays slim by eating seaweed!' - May 29, 2010
- Chew well, keep slim, says Paltrow - May 11, 2012
- Nicola Roberts's weight woes - Nov 30, 2011
- Dating a star makes things easier: Cooper - Sep 23, 2011
- Diane Kruger thinks she's skinny - Jul 03, 2012
- Madonna takes private chef on flights - Jul 29, 2010
- Paltrow sips green tea after hangover - May 11, 2011
- Zellweger moves out of Cooper's house - Mar 27, 2011
- Zellweger turns director - Sep 07, 2012
- Simon Cowell on weight-loss spree - Mar 10, 2011
- Stinking of rotten fish, woman took 10 showers a day - Apr 17, 2012
- Renee Zellweger dumped by Cooper - Apr 05, 2011
- Perry, Brand on special diet - Nov 18, 2010
- Paris Hilton diets for bikini body - May 14, 2010
- Rachel Weisz doesn't think son will act - Aug 09, 2012