Renee Zellweger would stay thin for third Bridget JonesFebruary 28th, 2011 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 28 (ANI): Renee Zellweger has reportedly agreed to star in the third instalment of ‘Bridget Jones’ after producers promised she does not have to put on weight again.
“Renee had no reservations about saying yes once she found out she wouldn’t have to get fat. She hated having to do that in the last two films,” the Sun quoted a source, as saying.
In an attempt to skirt around the issue, the movie will start with Bridget looking as smug as she gets on the scales after reaching her ideal weight.
Meanwhile, Oscar winner Colin Firth is expected to return as her boyfriend Mark Darcy.
“Colin is really keen on a third film. He’s getting very excited about the idea of marriage and kids in the script, now all the characters are older,” the source added. (ANI)
- 'Bridget Jones 3' gets go-ahead for shooting - Mar 01, 2011
- Renee Zellweger might do another Bridget Jones movie - Aug 16, 2011
- 'Bridget Jones's Diary' making a comeback - Aug 15, 2011
- Zellweger to don fat suit for new Bridget Jones flick? - Sep 23, 2009
- Third 'Bridget Jones' movie in doubt: Hugh Grant - Feb 18, 2012
- Zellweger to don fat suit in 'Bridget Jones 3' - Sep 23, 2009
- Grant still keen for 'Bridget Jones' sequel - Apr 27, 2012
- Is Cooper, Zellweger relationship in trouble? - May 31, 2010
- 'Bridget Jones' musical now on hold - Apr 08, 2012
- Zellweger to return with 'Bridget Jones 3' - Jul 15, 2009
- Bradley Cooper's 'career behind Renee Zellweger split' - Mar 25, 2011
- Renee Zellweger says she never planned to be famous - Mar 13, 2011
- Is it splitsville for Renee Zellweger, Bradley Cooper? - Mar 19, 2011
- Renee fattens up for Bridget Jones, again - Jul 16, 2009
- Zellweger dismisses 'Bridget Jones's Diary- 3' weight issue reports - Feb 22, 2010
Tags: boyfriend mark, bridget jones london, colin firth, ideal weight, instalment, london feb, mark darcy, marriage, marriage and kids, no reservations, oscar winner, producers, renee zellweger, scales, sun, two films