Renee Zellweger empathizes with SpearsNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:59 am ICT by admin
“What people don’t understand is that [the photographers] didn’t just run into Britney that day,” People quoted her, as telling Extra.
“It’s like having someone jump on your back in the morning and stay with you until you go to bed at night. And even then, hovering over your pillow and taking photographs. … I defy anyone to try to keep it all together all the time under those circumstances,” she said.
The Oscar winner herself left L.A. for New York to escape the media pressure.
“There’s the biological element that you don’t consider. Being hunted. Literally hunted. And they don’t follow the rules just because the light’s red. And they won’t stop,” she said. (ANI)
- Being famous was not Zellweger's ambition - Mar 13, 2011
- Renee Zellweger says she never planned to be famous - Mar 13, 2011
- Looks that make you look slimmer - Nov 11, 2010
- Miley Cyrus lashes out at paparazzi - Mar 11, 2011
- Renee Zellweger Wedding Rumors - Jun 11, 2010
- Britney, Rihanna kiss on stage - May 23, 2011
- Shooting in New York was chaotic: Bradley - Mar 15, 2011
- Renee Zellweger creates bags for charity - Apr 08, 2011
- Denzel Washington fails to impress his kids - Feb 16, 2012
- Kirsten Dunst doesn't mind New York paparazzi - Dec 27, 2010
- Britney Spears Shares Violent Relationship With Jason Trawick - Dec 02, 2010
- Britney says she will never be happy with her body - Jan 08, 2010
- Britney Spears, Rihanna record together - Apr 12, 2011
- Britney Spears "Hold it Against Me" Out on Tuesday - Jan 08, 2011
- Lady Gaga takes driving lessons - Apr 07, 2012