Reliance Mobile to launch ‘Wolverine’ gameJune 18th, 2009 - 5:37 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 18 (IANS) The Anil Ambani-owned Reliance Mobile will launch Friday a game based on Hollywood movie “Wolverine” on its R-World value-added services platform, the company announced Thursday.
Wolverine is a fictional super hero, who appears in comic books published by Marvel Comics.
The new movie will be released in Indian theatres Friday.
The role playing game developed by the Indian arm of Electronic Arts (EA), the US-based developer of video games, will enable players to get into the shoes of the protagonist Wolverine and avenge the death of his girlfriend.
- Scarlett Johansson wants to explore Black Widow - Apr 18, 2012
- Audience To Receive A Feast Of Superhero Movies This Summer Like ‘Green Lantern’, ... - Jan 25, 2011
- Balakrishnan case: SC asks petitioner to submit affidavit in two weeks - Mar 04, 2011
- Supreme Court seeks status report on former CJI Balakrishnan - Feb 18, 2011
- Johansson hooked on to Black Widow - May 18, 2012
- Deadpool To Be Directed By Rodriguez? - Aug 04, 2010
- Hugh Jackman Backs Out From Avon Man For X-Men Sequel - Aug 20, 2010
- Anil Ambani's Reliance DreamWorks bags 11 Oscar nominations - Jan 25, 2012
- Fantastic Four Super Hero is new Captain America! - Mar 24, 2010
- Comic book on movies comes to India with 'Don: The Origin' (With Image) - Dec 20, 2011
- Reliance Communications launches voice-based cricket on mobile - Nov 16, 2010
- David Tennant to play 'The Incredible Hulk'? - Jul 17, 2010
- Now a mobile game on 'Krishna Aur Kans' (With Images) - Aug 09, 2012
- Reliance MediaWorks to provide digital video library - Oct 01, 2011
- Samuel L. Jackson upset with 'Thor' snub - Apr 22, 2010
Tags: anil ambani, comic books, electronic arts, girlfriend, hollywood, indian arm, marvel comics, New Delhi, protagonist, r world, reliance mobile, role playing game, shoes, super hero, video games, wolverine