Reliance Entertainment to co-produce ‘Dangerous Ishq’October 1st, 2011 - 3:56 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Oct 1 (IANS) Reliance Entertainment will co-produce Karisma Kapoor’s comeback film “Dangerous Ishq” along with BVG Films and DAR Motion Pictures, said a statement Saturday.
The 3D film is being directed by Vikram Bhatt.
It will be the second stereoscopic 3D film after Bhatt’s “Haunted 3D” and will feature actors Jimmy Shergill, Rajneesh Duggal, Divya Dutta and Ruslaan Mumtaz, apart from Karisma.
The 37-year-old actress, a mother of two, is set to return to the big screen after a five-year hiatus. She will be seen in a glamorous avatar as she will play a supermodel in the film, expected to release around May or June 2012.
- 'Dangerous Ishq' required actors with no image: Karisma - May 07, 2012
- Karisma will make rocking comeback: Divya Dutta - Jan 05, 2012
- 'Dangerous Ishq' trailer comes with 'Titanic 3D' - Apr 05, 2012
- Set your priorities right: Karisma - Apr 04, 2012
- Vikram Bhatt completes two decades in filmdom - Mar 20, 2012
- Bollywood careers to make or break this Friday (IANS Preview) - May 08, 2012
- 'Dangerous Ishq' heady mix of mythology and supernatural element (IANS Movie Review - Rating: *** 1/2) - May 11, 2012
- Karisma disciplined, focused: Jimmy Sheirgill - May 03, 2012
- I did women-centric films 10 years back: Karisma - Apr 05, 2012
- 'Dangerous Ishq' teaser to arrive with Hollywood film - Jan 24, 2012
- Fame sometimes hinders growth: Rajneesh - Apr 29, 2012
- Karisma to play supermodel in Bhatt's next - Aug 22, 2011
- Vikram Bhatt's next a comeback for Karisma Kapoor? - Jun 14, 2011
- 'Haunted 3D' release pushed to May 6 - Feb 21, 2011
- Film companies to invest in 3-D projects - Apr 12, 2011