Relationship with Carrey stopped being fun: McCarthySeptember 28th, 2010 - 2:17 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 28 (IANS) Actress Jenny McCarthy, who split from boyfriend actor Jim Carrey earlier this month, said they broke up because their relationship stopped being fun.
“You know, the simple word I can give - and there’s a few, so let me say a few. The first thing is, when it’s not fun anymore, you need to start investigating and do an inquiry into the relationship,” people.com quoted her as telling TV host Oprah Winfrey on her show The Oprah Winfrey Show.
The actress and former Playboy model also addressed her image while she was dating Carrey and what it meant to be a partner of a Hollywood A-lister.
“My identification wasn’t caught up in being a celebrity’s girlfriend. I did check on that, by the way. I checked into myself. How does my ego feel? My ego’s fine. I’m a warrior mom. I always got back on my feet, and I know especially this year who I am,” she added.
- McCarthy's son misses Carrey - Jun 07, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy: Dating Jason Toohey, Writes Racy Romance - Oct 19, 2010
- Jason Toohey Dating Jenny McCarthy - Oct 18, 2010
- I'm 'kind of upset' that I don't have my own sex tape, says Jenny McCarthy - Oct 01, 2010
- McCarthy to strip for Playboy again - May 19, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy to replace Oprah? - Jun 14, 2010
- McCarthy turned to therapy after split from Carrey - Oct 04, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy loves Botox - Apr 28, 2012
- McCarthy parties following split - Aug 20, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy took therapy after split with Jim Carrey. - Oct 04, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy looking for mystery man she kissed on a night out - May 11, 2010
- Jenny McCarthy spotted with a 'mystery man' in Las Vegas - May 08, 2010
- Carrey unsure of finding long love - Jul 02, 2011
- Jenny McCarthy And Jim Carrey: Together No More - Apr 07, 2010
- Jim Carrey wants to marry Emma Stone - Aug 26, 2011