Reid still struggling with split from PriceMay 12th, 2011 - 7:47 am ICT by IANS
London, May 12 (IANS) Actor Alex Reid has revealed he is struggling to cope with the breakdown of his marriage to Katie Price but hopes he will eventually be able to move on.
The cage fighter who split with the former glamour model in January after less than a year of marriage has admitted he still loves Katie, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“The only thing I will say about her is that I just hope that she finds what she’s looking for. And I know I will move on too eventually,” he said.
“This isn’t a great time right now but I know it’s going to be really great again. The sky is blue and I knew it would be one day,” he added.
- Katie Price could get her divorce from Alex Reid as early as May - Mar 07, 2011
- Katie Price still hopeful about IVF - Oct 28, 2010
- Alex demands $16 mn from Katie to leave - Feb 09, 2011
- I was emotionally drained after split: Price - Aug 28, 2011
- I've cried my last tears over split from Katie Price, says Alex Reid - Apr 12, 2011
- Jordan announces split from hubby Alex Reid - Jan 19, 2011
- Alex Reid wants 50/50 fortune split - Feb 09, 2011
- Alex Reid demands over $1 mn in divorce settlement - Jan 18, 2011
- Alex Reid is on pampering spree - Sep 12, 2010
- Katie regrets marrying Alex Reid, calls him 'fame-obsessed' - Jan 16, 2011
- Reid, Chantelle get engaged - Oct 09, 2011
- I'm very romantic: Price - Aug 10, 2011
- Katie Price furious over split rumours - Aug 25, 2010
- I don't mind being called 'henpecked': Alex Reid - Jul 27, 2010
- Katie Price says she can't sing after releasing new single - Jul 13, 2010