Reid, Chantelle to start familyAugust 31st, 2011 - 10:11 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 31 (IANS) Cage fighter Alex Reid and girlfriend Chantelle Houghton are planning to have children soon despite only dating for four months.
“We have discussed having kids, of course we have. It’s fast-forwarded things a bit. It’s not the sort of conversation you normally have when you have only been together for four months. We haven’t put any pressure on each other,” contactmusic.com quoted Reid as saying.
“We haven’t made any firm decision yet but in our hearts we both feel ready for kids. It would be a natural thing for us to have children together. But we have to take a reality check - we have been put in this situation by fate. Watch this space,” Houghton added.
Reid, 36, split from wife Katie Price after 11 months of marriage in January, this year.
- Reid, Chantelle get engaged - Oct 09, 2011
- Houghton hurt after split from Reid - Sep 11, 2012
- Katie will always have special place in my heart: Reid - Jun 28, 2011
- Alex Reid admits making mistakes - Sep 05, 2012
- Price to marry third time - Apr 29, 2012
- Katie Price, Alex Reid split - Jan 19, 2011
- Katie Price weight woes - Nov 24, 2010
- Reid wants army of children with Price - Jun 07, 2010
- Pregnant Chantelle Houghton walks out on Alex Reid - May 21, 2012
- Noisy Reid scares neighbours - Sep 07, 2012
- Alex Reid puts sex ban on wife - Aug 25, 2010
- Jordan announces split from hubby Alex Reid - Jan 19, 2011
- Reid wants fitness DVD with Katie - May 07, 2010
- Chantelle, Reid name their daughter Dolly - Jul 25, 2012
- Alex Reid to stay mum over marriage break-up - Jan 26, 2011