‘Reggie Bush dumps Kim Kardashian over marriage issue’March 24th, 2010 - 5:01 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 24 (ANI): Football player Reggie Bush has reportedly dumped socialite Kim Kardashian because he doesn’t want to marry her.
A source close to Kardashian, 29, revealed that this time it is for good, as Bush, 25, just “wasn’t feeling it anymore”, especially since what he wants differs totally from her lifestyle.
“Kim has been pushing for marriage, especially since Khloe got hitched, the pressure’s been on,” Radar Online quoted the source as saying.
“She feels it’s the next step for her and Reggie. But Reggie knows deep down in his heart that he doesn’t want to marry Kim.
“He basically put it on the line for her - he wants a wife that is a support system to him and would be a stay at home mom to his children.
“Reggie loves Kim but he knows that’s just not her. He loves her drive and ambition, and he thinks she’s amazing, he truly loves her, but he knows she’s just not the right kind of girl for him to marry,” the source said.
The split is said to have happened amidst reports of Bush cheating on Kardashian, and their struggle to maintain a long distance relationship is also said to have added to it.
“Kim is so caught up in the whole Hollywood thing, and that’s totally not Reggie’s scene,” the source said.
“He’s a jock, he’s a ball player, that’s his career and his life, and he just feels that Kim doesn’t fit 100 percent into that.
“Reggie didn’t want to string Kim along, he basically told her that she deserves to be with someone that can make the commitment that she wants.
“Kim is devastated, she loves Reggie with all her heart and truly believed that he would be her husband and the father of her children.
“She’s so maternal and is really in the place for kids right now - that’s just been amplified by the birth of Mason, her nephew.
“Kim kind of feels her sisters are leaving her behind, one is married and one is a mom - two things she really wants to be,” the source stated.
Another source close to the Kardashians said they don’t think Kim and Reggie will be able to work through this split and get back together, as they did last time.
“It has been a really rocky road for them and I’m not sure if they will get through this one,” the source added. (ANI)
- Kim Kardashian looking for a husband - May 13, 2010
- Ex-boyfriend not interested in Kim Kardashian - Mar 02, 2012
- Kanye West obsessed with Kim Kardashian - Apr 20, 2012
- Kim Kardashian tells mom not to interfere - Jul 23, 2012
- No kids for now, says Kim Kardashian - Feb 16, 2012
- Kim Kardashian's ex wants her back - Aug 11, 2011
- Kim Kardashian happy being single - Sep 27, 2010
- Kim Kardashian in love with her new, slim bod - Apr 15, 2010
- Reggie Bush helped me deal with sex tape shame, says Kim Kardashian - Jan 28, 2011
- Khloe clueless about Kim, Kanye - Apr 14, 2012
- Kardashian sex tape ruins her love life - Mar 30, 2010
- Mom Jenner feels Kardashian in happiest phase - Aug 24, 2012
- Kim Kardashian dating new man - Jun 24, 2010
- Kim Kardashian looking for a 'normal Armenian boy' - Aug 30, 2010
- Amber Rose apologises to Kim - Jan 13, 2012
Tags: ambition, football player, heart, hollywood, jock, kardash, kim kardashian, kind of girl, Life Style, long distance relationship, marriage, marriage issue, mason, nephew, radar, reggie bush, right kind of girl, stay at home, stay at home mom, struggle