Refugees improved Jolie’s parenting skillsOctober 5th, 2011 - 4:00 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 5 (IANS) Actress Angelina Jolie thinks her work with Somali refugees and the UN has helped her become a better ”person and mother”.
The 36-year-old, who raises six children, Maddox, 10, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5 and three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne with partner Brad Pitt, thanked the Switzerland-based Yemen Society for humanitarian solidarity for allowing her to spend time with them.
“From them I’ve learned so much. I’ve learned to be a better person, a better mother. They’ve inspired me by showing me the unbreakable strength of the human spirit,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jolie as saying.
- Pitt, Jolie donate $340,000 to Somalia - Oct 10, 2011
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Brangelina's son taking pilot lessons - Feb 07, 2012
- Motherhood brings immense happiness to Jolie - Jul 09, 2012
- Kids tell Pitt, Jolie to settle down - Sep 22, 2011
- Jolie plans Africa trip with kids - Aug 01, 2011
- Brangelina's kids don't find them cool - Dec 09, 2011
- Angelina Jolie finds family life easy - Jul 04, 2012
- Pitt under pressure to marry - Sep 23, 2011
- I will never be as good as my mom: Joile - Nov 29, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie busy doing karaoke - May 29, 2012
- Pitt's mom shops for Shiloh, upsets Jolie - Jul 18, 2012
- Being mom has been a great surprise for Jolie - Jun 23, 2011
- Pitt to buy mini motorbikes for kids - Jun 16, 2012
- Fatherhood made me passionate: Brad Pitt - Nov 15, 2011
Tags: actress angelina jolie, angelina jolie, better person, brad pitt, human spirit, humanitarian solidarity, london, maddox, oct 5, parenting skills, pax, shiloh, somali refugees, switzerland, twins, vivienne