Reese Witherspoon says she feels more sexually confident at 34December 1st, 2010 - 1:41 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 1 (ANI): Oscar-winner Reese Witherspoon admits she feels better about the way she looks now than she did in her twenties.
The 34-year-old actress, mum to Ava, 11, and Deacon, 7, with ex-husband Ryan Phillippe, also says she is growing in sexual confidence as she gets older.
“I think as a woman, you get older, you feel more confident in your sexuality,” the Sun quoted her as telling Glamour magazine.
“You’re not as intimidated by it, not as embarrassed by it.
“Sexuality and femininity is an accumulation of age and wisdom and comfort in your own skin.
“I feel better - so much better now than I ever did in my twenties,” she added.
The actress added that she hopes to add to her family in the future.
“I would love to have more kids. Kids are the best part of my day. I don’t wake up to make movies. I wake up to hang out with my family,” she added. (ANI)
- Witherspoon wants to have more kids - Feb 10, 2012
- I was terrified to travel: Witherspoon - Oct 07, 2011
- I feel a lot sexier now: Witherspoon - Feb 27, 2012
- I would love to have more kids: Witherspoon - Dec 01, 2010
- Phillippe delighted over Witherspoon's engagement - Dec 31, 2010
- Witherspoon's kids made her a content individual - Jan 26, 2011
- Witherspoon finds internet challenging - Oct 04, 2011
- Witherspoon marries Jim Toth - Mar 27, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon wants more kids - Jan 19, 2011
- I knew Jim was the one for me: Witherspoon - Apr 17, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon says she would like to have more kids - Jan 18, 2011
- I learnt a lot from failed marriage to Ryan Phillippe: Reese Witherspoon - Apr 06, 2011
- Is Witherspoon pregnant? - Mar 21, 2012
- Ryan trusts Witherspoon to chose right suitor - Apr 14, 2010
- Ryan Phillippe 'very happy' for newly engaged ex-wife Reese Witherspoon - Dec 31, 2010