Reese Witherspoon launches own perfumeJune 13th, 2009 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, June 13 (ANI): After Halle Berry, Beyonce Knowles and Britney Spears, Reese Witherspoon is launching her own perfume.
The Legally Blonde star has strengthened her association with cosmetics company, Avon, of which she is spokesmodel by planning to launch her brand of perfume called In Bloom under its banner.
“In developing In Bloom, I found myself drawn to the scents of my childhood in Tennessee. We had a great big magnolia tree in the back yard, and it’s that beautiful white blossom that inspired the perfume,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
The beauty looks at the perfume as more than a business venture, she said, “In Bloom is (also) indicative of where I am in my life today. I’m feeling very strong and independent, and so happy, so full of life. The fragrance truly captures that feeling - it’s very sensual, very romantic and alluring.”(ANI)
- Reese Witherspoon to launch own perfume - Jun 13, 2009
- Witherspoon ready with three fragrances - Mar 26, 2011
- Shakira launches second fragrance - Jun 14, 2011
- Heidi Klum to launch own perfume - Jan 22, 2011
- Beyonce wants women to feel sensual with new fragrance - Feb 03, 2011
- Beyonce doesn't feel complete until she's wearing perfume - Mar 02, 2011
- Elixir will reveal my sensuous side: Shakira - Jul 14, 2012
- Fergie to launch 2nd fragrance with Avon - Apr 08, 2011
- Beyonce's perfume hits $3 million in sales - Mar 18, 2010
- After shoes, it's perfume now for Jimmy Choo - Oct 03, 2011
- Taylor Swift to launch debut fragrance - Jul 16, 2011
- Beyonce tops celebrity perfumes' list - Aug 17, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon nursing black eye - Jul 11, 2009
- Madonna to launch her own fragrance? - Sep 15, 2011
- Aguilera to launch another perfume - Mar 10, 2011
Tags: avon, back yard, beyonce, beyonce knowles, bloom, blossom, britney spears, business venture, cosmetics company, fragrance, halle berry, legally blonde, life today, magnolia tree, perfume, reese witherspoon, scents, tennessee