Red carpet is terrifying, says Julia RobertsMarch 13th, 2009 - 1:36 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 13 (ANI): After years of semi-retirement, Julia Roberts says she now finds red carpets “terrifying”.
The ”Pretty Woman” star came out of hibernation to star alongside Clive Owen in new spy film ”Duplicity”, but admits she found the movies London premiere intimidating, reports The China Daily.
She said: “The red carpet is just terrifying, awful. It’’s scary out there - but it’’s nice.”
Roberts retreated from Hollywood life after giving birth to twins Hazel and Finn in 2004.
Since then she has spent most of her time at home with her cameraman husband Danny Moder, their 20-month-old son Henry and the twins. (ANI)
- Julia Roberts to adopt child from India? - Sep 30, 2010
- Julia Roberts destined to marry Danny Moder - Jun 16, 2011
- Sewing, knitting relaxes Julia Roberts - Aug 22, 2010
- Julia Roberts shows off bikini bod in Hawaii - Sep 01, 2010
- Watching 'Fireflies...' makes Roberts emotional - Oct 14, 2011
- Julia Roberts plans to shift to Hawaii - Jul 19, 2012
- Julia Roberts' kids shaved their heads in India - Oct 07, 2010
- Mum-of-three Julia Roberts happy to be housewife - Aug 13, 2010
- Love: Julia Roberts' beauty secret - Mar 23, 2012
- Julia describes her husband as her 'Rock' - Sep 13, 2010
- Roberts holidaying in Ireland - Aug 16, 2012
- Tom Hanks multi-tasking is pretty impressive : Julia Roberts - Jul 11, 2011
- Roberts made life-long friends while shooting 'Eat Pray...' - Sep 23, 2010
- Julia Roberts enjoying motherhood - May 22, 2010
- Julia Roberts keeps kids away from sweets - Aug 12, 2010
Tags: china daily, clive owen, duplicity, finn, giving birth to twins, hazel, hibernation, hollywood life, husband danny, julia roberts, london premiere, New Delhi, new spy, pretty woman, red carpet, red carpets, semi retirement, son henry, time at home, woman star