Recession-hit Jordan ditches stylist, saves on expensive hairdos!April 19th, 2009 - 4:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 19 (ANI): Katie Price a.k.a Jordan has cut back on her lavish lifestyle with singer hubby Peter Andre as the recession bites.
The 30-year-old, worth an estimated 30 million pounds, has ditched her stylist and is saving on expensive hairdos.
She’s even putting on her own make-up to save the pennies.
“We haven’t got a stylist anymore. We’ve got enough clothes, so we’ll do it ourselves,” the News of the World quoted her as saying.
“I just get my hair blow-dried, and I can do my own make-up.
“There’s a recession, why waste money? I’m not a big spender anyway,” she added.
Her hubby Andre revealed more sacrifices they’d made after a stay in Los Angeles.
He said: “We did buy toys for the kids, but we brought them back to England instead of just leaving them there.” (ANI)
- I'm still sleeping with Alex and I reckon Pete still loves me: Jordan - Feb 25, 2011
- Peter Andre finds 'Katie' tattoo difficult to remove - Jun 27, 2010
- Jordan still listens to her ex Peter Andre's music - Aug 21, 2010
- Peter Andre says he's not in love with ex-wife Jordan - Mar 09, 2010
- Jordan turns gay! - Dec 15, 2009
- Penelope Cruz chops own hair - Feb 05, 2011
- Jordan going for 'budget' wedding with Reid - Jun 28, 2010
- Ritchie, best hairstylist on planet? - Aug 08, 2012
- Katie Price 'singing in hope to steal ex Peter Andre's thunder' - Jun 10, 2010
- Jordan 'planning movie about her life' - Feb 02, 2011
- Alex Reid 'wants Jordan to buy him a posh city flat' - Jan 29, 2011
- Wild party pics led to Peter Andre, Jordan split - Jul 06, 2010
- Jordan reveals her steamy jungle romp with Peter Andre - Mar 09, 2009
- Jordan still wears ex Peter Andre's wedding ring, but as bangle - Jul 16, 2010
- Hudson dreams of becoming top filmmaker - Apr 21, 2011
Tags: 30 million, big spender, clothes, ditches, england, hair blow, hairdos, hubby, jordan, katie price, lavish lifestyle, london, news of the world, pennies, recession, sacrifices, stylist, toys, waste money