Recession-hit Hugh Hefner selling mansion?March 13th, 2009 - 1:01 pm ICT by ANI
Wellington, Mar 13 (ANI): Looks like the credit crunch hasnt even spared Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner, for he is reportedly selling his Holmby Hills mansion.
According to the Los Angeles Times, the mansion, quite reminiscent of the Playboy Mansion, was on the market for 28 million dollars.
The octogenarian tycoon bought the mansion for 6.7 million dollars in 1998.
Just behind the mansion is the Los Angeles Country Club, reports the NZPA.
The mansion boasts five bedrooms, seven bathrooms, three fireplaces, a library and massive lawns. (ANI)
- Playboy founder Hugh Hefner selling $28 mn mansion - Mar 13, 2009
- LA mansion where MJ died up for grabs - Aug 05, 2010
- Hefner moves on, dating Anna Sophia - Jun 20, 2011
- Hugh Hefner's latest girlfriend is Anna Sophia Berglund - Jun 21, 2011
- Stallone sells new house - Apr 22, 2012
- Hugh Hefner to tie the knot in June - Feb 24, 2011
- Hugh Hefner set to sell his pad nearby Play Boy mansion - Mar 18, 2009
- No prenup for Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris? - Apr 03, 2011
- Hugh Hefner not planning to sign a prenup before marriage to Crystal Harris - Apr 05, 2011
- James Franco to play Hugh Hefner? - Dec 21, 2011
- Hefner doesn't mind being used - Jul 27, 2012
- Mansion where Jackson died up for sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Goes Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Gibson's former family mansion on sale - Jul 28, 2012
- Penthouse owner offers to buy Playboy - Jul 16, 2010