Reality TV star Alexis Neiers arrested for probation violationDecember 2nd, 2010 - 2:38 pm ICT by BNO News
LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (BNO NEWS) — Reality TV star Alexis Neiers on Wednesday was arrested for violating her probation after she was convicted for her participation in one burglary of a celebrity residence.
Neiers, 19, failed to check with her probation officers who visited her residence in Calabasas. After a search, officers found an unspecified quantity of black-tar heroin and a fake Florida driver’s license in her purse.
The reality show actress was sentenced to 180 days in prison last summer after being convicted for first-degree residential burglary of the Hollywood Hills home of actor Orlando Bloom. Neiers was part of the “bling ring” celebrities burglaries and pleaded no contest to the charge against her.
She spent 30 days in jail before being released on probation. She was a minor player in the burglaries but her involvement got media’s attention due to her starring role in the E! reality show “Pretty Wild” which featured also her mother, Andrea Arlington-Dunne, and sisters Gabby Neiers and Tess Taylor.
The “bling ring” consisted in a group of teenagers that attended high school in Calabasas, a fancy Los Angeles suburb. The group burglarized many residences of celebrities such as Paris Hilton, Orlando Bloom, Lindsay Lohan, Megan Fox and others. Their biggest theft was the December 2008 ransack of Paris Hilton’s home as the teens stole approximately $2 million in jewelry, clothes and other items.
Neiers was booked at the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department’s Lost Hills-Malibu station on three counts of probation violation, possession of a controlled substance, and perjury for possessing a fake ID. She could serve up to three years in prison if convicted.
- Judge Revokes Alexis Neiers' Probation Following Arrest - Dec 05, 2010
- LiLo, 'Bling Ring' suspect Alexis Neiers in jail together? - Jul 21, 2010
- LiLo housed in cell next to 'Bling Ring' suspect who robbed her house! - Jul 21, 2010
- Reality Star Alexis Neiers Burgles Her Way Into Orlando Bloom's Home - May 11, 2010
- Reality TV star Alexis Neiers gets 6 months sentence in the Orlando Bloom burglary case - May 11, 2010
- Alexis Neiers Arrested For Drug Possession - Dec 03, 2010
- Reality Star Sent to Prison for Burglary at Orlando Bloom's House - May 11, 2010
- Alexis Neiers pleads no contest to burglary, sentenced to 6 months - May 11, 2010
- Reality Star Jailed For Burglary At Orlando Bloom's House - May 11, 2010
- Orlando Bloom to testify against alleged teenage burglar - May 10, 2010
- Watson turns glamorous for new role - Apr 15, 2012
- Secret Testimony By Stars And Celebrities Reveals Losses Suffered Due To "Bling Ring" Robbery - Sep 01, 2010
- Paris Hilton sued for not returning $60K in borrowed Damiani jewelry - Apr 07, 2011
- Paris Hilton Films PSA - Jan 20, 2011
- Paris Hilton robbed again - Feb 05, 2010
Tags: black tar heroin, bno, burglaries, calabasas, fake id, florida driver, group of teenagers, hilton orlando, hollywood hills, los angeles county sheriff, los angeles suburb, megan fox, orlando bloom, paris hilton, possession of a controlled substance, probation officers, probation violation, residential burglary, tess taylor, tv star