Reality TV offers great perks: Lauren ConradApril 10th, 2012 - 8:49 am ICT by IANS
London, April 10 (IANS) Actress Lauren Conrad loved the perks of her reality TV career as it allows her to do what she loves doing.
“There were definitely great perks. I got to travel a lot and I got to meet great people as well. But for me, the reality TV platform was always a business opportunity.
“Also, it gave me a voice, and I think it’s really nice if you can turn that into something more,” the 26-year-old told look.co.uk.
Lauren admits the best thing is that she can do things she really enjoys, like writing her new book “The Fame Game”.
“I’m really happy. It worked out well for me, because I am able to do the clothing line and write these books, things that I love, without the cameras around,” she said.
- Lauren Conrad prefers natural look - Apr 07, 2012
- Conrad penning beauty book - Oct 29, 2011
- Lauren Conrad's second book is on the top of the New York Times bestseller list - Feb 14, 2010
- I could feel pressure in 'Bigg Boss' house: Sachin Shroff - Dec 11, 2011
- Lauren Conrad tells a bit about her show - Sep 25, 2010
- American Idol: Top Twelve Girls Perform - Mar 03, 2011
- Lott signs with modelling agency - Jul 21, 2011
- 'Roadies' a semi-planned reality show: Shambhavi Sharma - Mar 22, 2011
- Mouli, a shopaholic (TV Snippets) - Jul 03, 2012
- Selma Blair says she has darker side - Jun 25, 2012
- Heidi Montag writing autobiography - Oct 31, 2011
- I'd love to open my hotel: Paris - Jun 24, 2011
- Moss to enter movies? - Jun 11, 2012
- Conrad's recycled fashion sense - Nov 26, 2011
- It was fun to play villain: Julia Roberts (Interview) - Apr 08, 2012