Reality Television Star Richard Hatch Arrested AgainAugust 20th, 2009 - 6:51 pm ICT by GD
Its raining reality stars in trouble of various degrees this week. First it was “So You Think You Can Dance” choreographer Alex Da Silva, who landed in a tiff with the legal authorities again on the charges of allegedly assaulting four women between the period of 2004 to 2009.
Then, a contestant on the VH1 reality show “Mega Wants A Millionaire,” Ryan Alexander Jenkins is wanted by the police in suspicion of the murder of former swimsuit model, Jasmine Fiore. Finally, we have Richard Hatch, a former participant of the popular reality show “Survivor” landing in the soup, once again.
Hatch, the first winner of the reality television show on CBS, “Survivor” had been sentenced to 51 months in prison in 2006 because of tax invasion and had also been placed under house arrest more recently. Hatch was arrested again this week after appearing in an interview with Matt Lauer for the “Today Show” on NBC networks.
Although the officials have not stated any official reason for placing Hatch under arrest, it seems that it is someway or the other related to the interview itself. When appearing for the interview, he might have violated some of the terms of his house arrest.
Hatch was reportedly taken to the Barnstable County Sheriff’s Office in Bourne, Massachessetts, the place where the Federal Bureau of Prisons hold all federal inmates. He was taken there directly after being nabbed by the police at his sister’s house in Newport, R.I., where he had been placed under house arrest recently after having served nearly four years in prison.
- Former Reality Show Contestant Suspected In Jasmine Fiore Murder - Aug 19, 2009
- Jasmine Fiore's nude body pic on demand - Aug 20, 2009
- Jasmine Fiore Murder Suspect Jenkins Had Previous Domestic Violence Record - Aug 22, 2009
- 'Survivor' winner Richard Hatch sent to jail - Aug 20, 2009
- Fiore's death photo 'in and out' - Aug 25, 2009
- VH1 Postpones Airing Of "Megan Wants A Millionaire" - Aug 20, 2009
- Swimsuit model murder suspect Jenkins found dead in Canada - Aug 25, 2009
- Murdered Playboy model Jasmine Fiore's car found - Aug 27, 2009
- Ryan Alexander Jenkins Found Dead In A Motel - Aug 24, 2009
- Did Ryan Jenkins's half-sister help him? - Aug 27, 2009
- Murder suspect Ryan Alexander Jenkins in 'I Love Money 3'? - Aug 24, 2009
- Ryan Jenkins of "I Love Money" fame safely lands in Canada - Aug 21, 2009
- Jasmine Fiore's Death Photo Evokes Horror On Gossip Website - Aug 24, 2009
- Judge denies Richard Hatch's bid to pay $25 to the IRS - Feb 08, 2012
- Ryan Jenkin's dad opens up on his son's misdemeanor - Aug 25, 2009
Tags: alex da silva, barnstable county sheriff, bourne, bureau of prisons, cbs survivor, choreographer, federal bureau of prisons, federal inmates, four women, legal authorities, matt lauer, model jasmine, reality show, reality television show, richard hatch, so you think you can dance, swimsuit model, television star, today show on nbc, vh1