Reality Star Sent to Prison for Burglary at Orlando Bloom’s HouseMay 11th, 2010 - 9:34 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
May 11, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): Alexis Neiers, the aspiring model from E! Entertainment Television’s reality TV show “Pretty Wild’ was sent to six months imprisonment on Monday. The 18 year old was accused of burglarizing Pirates of Caribbean’s star Orlando Bloom’s home last year. Bloom was expected to testify against her if the case had gone to full trail. She will start serving her sentence from June 24.
Neires’ 180 days in jail will be followed by three of felony probation and a two-year suspended prison sentence which means that if she continues to behave in similar way during the course of her probation, she would be facing two years behind the bars.
Defense attorney Jeffrey Rubenstein told that Neiers entered a no-contest plea and accepted some county jail time in order to avoid trial and a possible lengthy state prison sentence
Neiers had acknowledged being on Bloom’s property at the night of incident but denied stealing anything from his house. She was there with five other defendants; Rachel Lee, Nicholas Prugo, Diana Tamayo, Courtney Ames, and Roy Lopez Jr face a hearing on May 25.
The accused apparently belong to a gang of teenage burglars called “Bling Ring’ who have targeted the homes of other celebrities including Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Megan Fox and Rachel Bilson in past one year.
- Reality Star Jailed For Burglary At Orlando Bloom's House - May 11, 2010
- Reality TV star Alexis Neiers arrested for probation violation - Dec 02, 2010
- Reality Star Alexis Neiers Burgles Her Way Into Orlando Bloom's Home - May 11, 2010
- Orlando Bloom to testify against alleged teenage burglar - May 10, 2010
- LiLo, 'Bling Ring' suspect Alexis Neiers in jail together? - Jul 21, 2010
- LiLo housed in cell next to 'Bling Ring' suspect who robbed her house! - Jul 21, 2010
- Judge Revokes Alexis Neiers' Probation Following Arrest - Dec 05, 2010
- Alexis Neiers Arrested For Drug Possession - Dec 03, 2010
- Burglars targeting Lindsay Lohan and Audrina Patridge's homes charged - Oct 29, 2009
- Burglar gang that targeted Lindsay charged - Oct 29, 2009
- Alexis Neiers pleads no contest to burglary, sentenced to 6 months - May 11, 2010
- Reality TV star Alexis Neiers gets 6 months sentence in the Orlando Bloom burglary case - May 11, 2010
- Reality star sentenced to six months in jail for breaking into Bloom's home - May 11, 2010
- Two plead guilty to attack on Sikh taxi driver in US - Mar 09, 2011
- DA 'insists' Lohan should serve jail time if any plea deal is reached - Feb 12, 2011
Tags: 18 year old, aspiring model, burglars, burglary, county jail, defense attorney, e entertainment television, jail time, megan fox, orlando bloom, paris hilton, pirates of caribbean, prison sentence, prugo, rachel bilson, rachel lee, roy lopez, rubenstein, state prison, tamayo