Real-life bloodsucker Rhona Mitra cant get enough of her fangs!January 30th, 2009 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 30 (ANI): Rhona Mitra, who replaced Kate Beckinsale as lead female vampire in the latest Underworld movie, is so fond of her fangs in the film that she carries them in her handbag all the time.
The actress said that she even thinks of herself as a real-life bloodsucker.
“I loved my fangs. I have to say I grew very attached to them. They come with me everywhere. They”re in my bag now and it’’s not even deliberate, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Mitra added: “I put those fangs on the first day and I felt they should always have been there; it’’s strange. So I kept them in through the entire time of shooting, throughout all my dialogue and everything.
“The director (Patrick Tatopoulos) said to me, ”You know, you have the option to take those out because we can”t really see them,” and I was like, ”Nope.” I was like a kid wearing their Spider-Man outfit all day and all night. I didn”t want to take them off. Maybe I was a vampire in another life!” (ANI)
- Kate Beckinsale likes to challenge herself - Jan 08, 2012
- Comics are recent mythology, says 'Spider-Man' actress Emma (With Images) - Jun 16, 2012
- Beckinsale was reluctant to return on 'Underworld' - Dec 25, 2011
- 'Spider-Man' role is a dream come true: Andrew Garfield - Feb 01, 2011
- Kate Beckinsale's driving fears - Jan 10, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale doesn't want likeable roles - Jan 09, 2012
- Shirish Kunder praises Andrew Garfield (Movie Snippets) - Jul 02, 2012
- Andrew Garfield And Emma Stone Film ‘Spider-Man’ Liplock Scene - Jan 05, 2011
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Vampire woman gets 'horns' implanted - Apr 05, 2011
- Lohan turns vampire - May 09, 2011
- Vampires are not attractive: Pattinson - Nov 23, 2011
- 'Underworld: Awakening' - slick rebooting of the franchise (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 20, 2012
- Evan Rachel Wood says she has vampire complexion - Jun 12, 2009