Ray J quiet over Whitney Houston’s deathFebruary 15th, 2012 - 12:51 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Feb 14 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Singer Ray J has stayed surprising quiet on the death of Whitney Houston. Despite the fact that he was one of the last persons that the 48-year-old went public with before her death, Ray J has not made any mention of the issue on his Twitter page.
Ray J looked visibly distraught as he entered the lobby of the Beverly Hills hotel where Houston was found dead. He was prevented from going further by the police at the scene. The LA Times reported that Ray J was heard whispering the words “Whitney Dead” over and over again.
Ray J and Houston have been romantically linked together since 2010. The pair never confirmed the romance rumor but Ray J recently revealed in an interview that, “You know, they blow this thing out of proportion. I mean, that’s my friend. I’ve been knowing her for years and years and years, and she’s a friend of the family. I have a lot of love for her and I have a lot of respect for her.”
Houston’s body was flown to her home state of New Jersey on Tuesday. Some reports suggest that a memorial will be held in honor of the singer over the weekend.
- Whitney Houston's body flown to New Jersey on Tyler Perry's private jet - Feb 14, 2012
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Chaka Khan says that Whitney Houston was a friend and a little sister - Feb 15, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Ray J distraught over Whitney Houston's death - Feb 13, 2012
- Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 (Lead) - Feb 12, 2012
- Houston planned to remarry Bobby Brown? - Mar 23, 2012
- Whitney Houston's friend writes book - Jun 16, 2012
- Today is Whitney Houston's birthday - Aug 09, 2012
- Jennifer Hudson pays tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 13, 2012
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
- Janet Jackson consoles Bobbi Kristina on the death of Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Whitney Houston's family in reality show - May 13, 2012
- Houston to be buried next to dad - Feb 17, 2012
- Houston's daughter shattered by mom's death - Feb 13, 2012