Ray J distraught over Whitney Houston’s deathFebruary 13th, 2012 - 8:16 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
New York, Feb 13 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Ray J was reportedly turned down from entering the hotel room where his ex girlfriend Whitney Houston was found dead. The 31-year-old was visibly distraught as he stood outside the hotel on Saturday.
Pictures of the singer taking solace in the arms of sister Brandy has been published. In a bid to hide his face, Ray J covered his face with sunglasses and a hood. He was at a pre –Grammys Midnight Brunch at Supperclub in Hollywood along with many other stars including Will.i.am and Shaggy.
Some of the stars avoided the red carpet at the event. Brandy also marked her 33rd birthday on the night but it was more of a solemn event.
Singer Ne-Yo, who organized the event, later told Billboard.com that, “The wonderful thing about Whitney Houston was she was the kind of person that you could not keep down. She went through bumps and bruises in her career, in her life, whatever the case may be… That’s human, everybody goes through it, but it’s not about the fall - it’s about the get back up. That’s what Whitney Houston was about, the get-back-up.”
Reports claim that Houston drowned in her bathtub after she passed out after prescription drug overdose. Police have ruled out foul play.
- Whitney Houston's body flown to New Jersey on Tyler Perry's private jet - Feb 14, 2012
- Ray J quiet over Whitney Houston's death - Feb 15, 2012
- Houston planned to remarry Bobby Brown? - Mar 23, 2012
- Galaxy of stars pay tearful tribute to Houston - Feb 19, 2012
- Houston to be buried next to dad - Feb 17, 2012
- Today is Whitney Houston's birthday - Aug 09, 2012
- Whitney's mother Cissy not happy with the funeral arrangements - Feb 15, 2012
- Kim Burrell Honors Whitney Houston At The BET Honors - Feb 03, 2010
- Alicia Keys performs at Whitney Houston's funeral - Feb 21, 2012
- Carrie Underwood wore a Gomez-Gracia gown at the Grammy Awards - Feb 13, 2012
- Houston's mother, daughter lead mourners - Feb 18, 2012
- Nancy Shevell and Paul McCartney pay tribute to Whitney Houston - Feb 15, 2012
- Chaka Khan says that Whitney Houston was a friend and a little sister - Feb 15, 2012
- Ne-Yo And Monyetta Shaw Expecting Their First Child - Jun 27, 2010
- Whitney Houston's friend writes book - Jun 16, 2012
Tags: bathtub, billboard, brandy, brunch, bumps and bruises, drug overdose, ex girlfriend, foul play, grammys, hollywood, hotel room, prescription drug, ray j, red carpet, solace, sunglasses, supperclub, whitney houston, wonderful thing