Raquel Welch is giving up on toyboysFebruary 1st, 2008 - 3:06 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Feb 1 (ANI): Actress Raquel Welch has decided to give up dating younger men, for she is desperate to find love with a man her own age.
The actress made the decision after realising that dating younger men made her feel like a “terrible failure”.
The 67-year-old is currently separated from her fourth husband, Richard Palmer, who is 14 years her junior.
However, even though she wants to date a man her own age, she still has not figured out the kind of man she is attracted to, but the one thing that she is convinced off, is that she needs to stop dating younger men.
“I haven’t made up my mind yet. I’ve been married four times and I still haven’t worked out what it is that I want. I feel a terrible failure,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I don’t go for much younger men anymore. I don’t think it’s a good idea for me,” she added. (ANI)
- Raquel Welch compares sex symbol tag to prison sentence - May 06, 2010
- I've given up men: Mischa Barton - Jul 08, 2012
- I write for pleasure: Cheryl Cole - Jun 09, 2012
- Seyfried likes to keep men guessing - Apr 18, 2011
- Denise Welch contacts police over Twitter abuse - Feb 08, 2012
- Ben Kingsley's fourth wife 'doesn't care about his failed marriages' - Apr 02, 2011
- Raquel Welch sympathises with Lohan - Aug 31, 2011
- Young man, older woman: Relationship rules changing - Nov 08, 2011
- I'm shy, sensitive and self-critical: Emma Watson - Jun 06, 2011
- Jack Nicholson says he can't hit on girls anymore because of his age - Jan 15, 2011
- Now Alba calmer, rational mother - Apr 16, 2012
- Pregnant Duff feels good - Oct 12, 2011
- Mollie King has never been drunk - Aug 01, 2012
- Kim Kardashian likes dating older men - Jun 18, 2012
- I'd love to be a dermatologist: Aniston - Apr 05, 2012