Randeep Hooda makes cameo in ‘Cocktail’July 5th, 2012 - 1:22 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 5 (IANS) Actor Randeep Hooda, last seen in “Jannat 2″, is set to make a cameo in Saif Ali Khan-starrer “Cocktail”.
“He (Randeep) just has a special appearance in the film. He has been kind enough to do it. He is an experienced actor and he doesn’t think if a role is big or small,” Dinesh Vijan, co-producer of “Cocktail”, told IANS.
Randeep, who is in the cast of films like “Jism 2″ and “Heroine”, was brought on board by Homi Adjania, who has directed the romantic comedy.
“Homi has a good equation with him and when Homi asked, he agreed. It’s just a special appearance,” added Vijan.
“Cocktail”, releasing July 13, also features Deepika Padukone and marks the Bollywood debut of model Diana Penty.
- Savour a mix of friendship, fashion, love in 'Cocktail' (IANS Preview) - Jul 10, 2012
- Homi Adjania didn't want to direct 'Cocktail' - Jul 07, 2012
- 'Cocktail' has promoted itself: producer - Jul 11, 2012
- Saif and I complement each other: Dinesh Vijan - Jul 19, 2012
- 'Cocktail': Tale of ennui told well, sparkling performances by cast (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Jul 14, 2012
- 'Cocktail' clicks with youngsters, gets about 90 percent opening - Jul 13, 2012
- Indian body type not suited for a bikini: Deepika - Jul 06, 2012
- Deepika says her Veronica different from Meera - May 23, 2012
- Promotion important, it shows our confidence in film: Boman - Jun 21, 2012
- Saif still perfect for love stories: Deepika - Jul 10, 2012
- Imran Khan was the first choice for 'Cocktail' - Jul 06, 2012
- Homi Adjania Casts Imran Khan And Deepika Padukone In His Next - Oct 23, 2010
- Deepika keen on women centric films - Jul 11, 2012
- Designing for 'Cocktail' was easy: Anaita Shroff (With Image) - Jul 08, 2012
- Imran, Deepika paired again - Oct 21, 2010