Ranbir Kapoor’s first crush was his school teacher!November 23rd, 2009 - 5:23 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Ranbir Kapoor’ may have parted ways with Deepika Padukone but earlier his name was linked with debut film Saawariya co-star Sonam Kapoor. But not many are aware that Ranbir’s first crush in life was his schoolteacher.
Ranbir smilingly states in this regards, “I have had many crushes in life and my first crush was my second standard school teacher. Maybe because she was the first woman in my life after my mother who pampered me and loved me just the way my mom did. I used to secretly adore her.”
However, now the actor confesses that his perspective towards looking at love has changed a lot. “Love is defined in my ways. I don’t know how you look at love. Love has different meanings for me,” he says.
Well now high on the success of his last two films the actor is now looking forward to “Rajniti’ and “Anjaana Anjaani’. Yet the actor says that his first film Saawariya will always remain special for him. “I did the film two years back. Though it was a disaster I learnt how to act and I learnt all about cinema through Sanjay Leela Bhansali. So like my first crush, my first film will also remain always special to me,” Ranbir concludes.
- Chocolate boy to desi Corleone, Kapoor scion grows up - Jun 10, 2010
- I have miles to go: Ranbir Kapoor (Interview) - Sep 20, 2010
- Ranbir Kapoor receives Teacher's Achievement Award - Nov 21, 2010
- Priyanka finds Jhilmil endearing - Jul 03, 2012
- Ranbir gives Bengali a shot (Movie Snippets) - Sep 06, 2012
- I want to be the biggest star: Ranbir Kapoor (Interview) - Oct 29, 2011
- Katrina is inspiring, India's biggest actress: Ranbir Kapoor (Interview) - Nov 01, 2009
- I'm immature as far as love is concerned: Ranbir - Sep 19, 2010
- Ranbir is ready for direction: Neetu Singh - Oct 04, 2010
- Friendship a liability in Bollywood: Sanjay Leela Bhansali (Interview) - Oct 15, 2011
- Ranbir bemoans 'Anjaana Anjaani' releasing on Ayodhya verdict day - Sep 16, 2010
- Ranbir Kapoor's Hush-Hush, First Party - Jul 07, 2010
- B-town wishes love, luck for Sonam's birthday - Jun 09, 2012
- Now, Ranbir-Priyanka as comic book characters - Oct 16, 2010
- Is Katrina the reason behind Salman Khan's absence from 'Anjana Anjani' special screening? - Oct 07, 2010
Tags: cinema, co star, debut film, deepika padukone, disaster, first woman, love, mom, perspective, ranbir kapoor, sanjay leela, school teacher, schoolteacher, sonam kapoor, two films, woman in my life