Ramsay names Pitt, Clooney worst celeb guests he has ever entertainedApril 9th, 2009 - 1:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 9 (ANI): British chef Gordon Ramsay has named actors Brad Pitt and George Clooney among the worst celebrity guests he has ever had to entertain.
Ramsay, 42, further revealed that the two actors, who had gone in to eat at his Claridges restaurant in London’s Mayfair, while filming Ocean’s Eleven in 2001, had left the five-star eatery in an unhappy state after a small mishap in the kitchen forced them to leave.
“We had George Clooney and Brad Pitt in at Claridge’s when they were filming Ocean’s Eleven,” the Sun quoted him as saying.
“They got upset because my head chef set the kitchen on fire. His port wine reduction caught fire - the canopy went up and then the flames shot up.
“We had to evacuate the place and George and Brad were not happy.
“They were standing outside probably muttering ‘f****** chefs’,” he added. (ANI)
- Pitt, Damon were rough on me: Clooney - Sep 24, 2011
- Clooney praises Pitt - Feb 17, 2012
- Clooney, Pitt wine and dine together - Jun 28, 2012
- Brangelina plan midsummer party - Jun 20, 2012
- 'Ocean's Eleven' cast voted best heist movie crew - Aug 26, 2010
- Clooney bans Brangelina's family - Feb 04, 2011
- Brad Pitt to produce biopic on Marilyn Monroe - Jun 05, 2012
- Brangelina to wed this weekend? - Aug 10, 2012
- Aniston, Clooney in same flight - Jun 29, 2012
- Mila Kunis Aspires To Work With Brad Pitt Or George Clooney - Jan 18, 2011
- Gordon Ramsay stretchered off the field after a tackle from Teddy Sheringham at Soccer Aid - May 30, 2012
- Brad Pitt felt no sparks with Kidman - Aug 09, 2011
- Pitt to handpick wine for wedding - Aug 28, 2012
- George Clooney recovers from malaria after Sudan trip - Jan 21, 2011
- Lily Allen gets cooking lesson from Gordon Ramsay - May 24, 2011
Tags: actors, brad pitt, canopy, celebrity guests, chef gordon ramsay, chefs, claridge, claridges restaurant, flames, george clooney, head chef, mayfair, mishap, port wine, restaurant in london, sun, unhappy state