Ram Charan-Upasana honeymoon at Salvatore Ferragamo’s ranchJune 20th, 2012 - 7:48 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, June 20 (IANS) Newly married couple, actor Ram Charan Teja and his bride Kamineni Upasana, have had a short three-day, but delightful honeymoon at designer Salvatore Ferragamo’s ranch in Florence, Italy.
The southern star, son of actor-turned-politician K. Chiranjeevi, tied the knot with his long-time girlfriend Upasana, grand-daughter of Pratap C. Reddy, chairman and co-founder of Apollo Hospitals, June 14 and took off for Italy June 17.
Their original plan was to have a quick honeymoon in India since Ram Charan needed to return to work next week, but when they received an offer from the Ferragamo family, they couldn’t resist.
“We’ve been invited here by Salvatore’s family to their ranch outside Florence. It’s a 200-acre farm with only five villas for guests,” Ram Charan said from Italy.
He says it has served their requirement of a peaceful honeymoon.
“It’s very quiet here. The only entertainment we have is horse riding, wine-tasting in vineyards and trekking in their awesomely huge ranch. Upasana and I are in a state of bliss,” he added.
If grapevine is to be believed, Ram Charan wanted to put off the honeymoon for later when there would be more time for the couple to take off, but Upasana was keen to go on it immediately.
Nevertheless, the couple is enjoying themselves.
“At the moment I’ve managed a 3-day break. So I’m spending time with my wife in Italy. We’ve also visited the St Peter’s Church in Vatican City. Just three days earlier we were at Tirupati. The spiritual journey of our wedding seems complete,” said the actor, who will be seen in the remake of 1973 classic “Zanjeer”.
- We're having two weddings on two consecutive days: Ram Charan Teja - Jun 12, 2012
- Chiranjeevi's son ties knot with Upasana - Jun 14, 2012
- Chiranjeevi's son engaged - Dec 02, 2011
- Tarun Tahiliani to design for Upasna-Ram Charan wedding (With Image) - Jun 12, 2012
- Abhishek gets his customised Ferragamo shoes - Dec 08, 2011
- Abhishek happy to see Ganesh idol at Ferragamo house (With Image) - Jan 17, 2011
- Abhishek Bachchan Heads To Florence For Getting The Shoe Honor - Jan 17, 2011
- Priyanka doing 'Zanjeer', will start shooting in September - Jun 12, 2012
- Arjun Rampal no more part of 'Zanjeer' remake - Aug 27, 2012
- Mahie Gill is Mona Darling in 'Zanjeer' remake - Apr 09, 2012
- Priyanka to shoot 'Zanjeer' remake starting September - Jul 23, 2012
- Two item songs in 'Zanjeer' remake, Mahie gets one - Apr 16, 2012
- Priyanka not yet confirmed for 'Zanjeer' remake: Apoorva Lakhia - Apr 07, 2012
- Will take Salim-Javed's blessing before starting 'Zanjeer' remake: Amit Mehra - Mar 25, 2012
- Ram Charan Teja will let silence speak louder in 'Zanjeer' - Apr 14, 2012
Tags: acre farm, actor turned politician, apollo hospitals, chiranjeevi, day break, florence italy, grand daughter, pratap, ram charan teja, salvatore ferragamo, southern star, spending time, spiritual journey, st peter, star son, state of bliss, time girlfriend, upasana, vatican city, zanjeer