Ralph Lauren to create his greatest designMay 21st, 2011 - 6:09 am ICT by IANS
London, May 21 (IANS) American fashion designer Ralph Lauren is creating a wedding dress for his daughter Dylan and hopes it is better than anything else he has made.
The 71-year-old is creating a custom-made dress for his daughter and he hopes his creation makes her feel “fantastic” and treasure the garment forever, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“I had to do something that was better than ever before. When you do something for your family or your daughter, I mean it’s the only daughter I have - beautiful girl. I want to just give her something that she’d really treasure and give her something that would be really amazing. I want her to feel fantastic,” she said.
- Simpson to endorse maternity wear range - May 15, 2012
- Conrad's recycled fashion sense - Nov 26, 2011
- Kim got wedding gown tips from Richie - Aug 20, 2011
- Aniston feels sexy in boyfriend's T-shirt - Feb 08, 2012
- Ralph lauren's daughter marries - Jun 15, 2011
- Rihanna loves being naked - Mar 24, 2012
- Victoria Beckham's obsessive exercise regime - Mar 25, 2012
- Why Osbourne kept relationship under wraps? - Jul 09, 2012
- Kidman wants to extend her brood - Feb 04, 2011
- Designer Saunders shuns sexy designs - Dec 04, 2011
- Alber Elbaz to release book - Nov 10, 2011
- Lady Gaga dresses up for fans - Feb 23, 2011
- Radcliffe doesn't mind sex symbol status - Feb 17, 2012
- Anne Hathaway wants children - Jul 21, 2012
- Cole perfect for my designs: Cavalli - May 30, 2012