Ralph Fiennes to play baddie in new Bond film?February 5th, 2011 - 12:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 5 (ANI): Brit actor Ralph Fiennes is apparently in talks to play an important role in the forthcoming 007 movie.
His representatives are apparently in discussion with the producers and director Sam Mendes about a role in the film that so far is known only as James Bond 23.
Mendes has spoken to Fiennes about taking on what has been described to as ‘a darkly complex’ role.
“It’s the first of a new generation of Bond films, and the ideas Mendes has push the film into darker territory where the characters are modern, mature and challenging,” the Daily Mail quoted a film executive in Los Angeles connected to the production, as saying.
The ‘Red Dragon’ star was approached because “the part is one of extreme complexity and only an actor of great ability and dexterity can take it on - and Ralph’s name is top of our list.” (ANI)
- Albert Finney onboard for the new James Bond movie - Nov 01, 2011
- Watch 'Skyfall' first trailer on your mobiles - Jul 31, 2012
- Ben Whishaw to play Q in next Bond film - Jul 14, 2012
- 'Skyfall' to hit Indian screens Nov 2 (With Image) - Feb 01, 2012
- Adele likely to sing closing credit of 'Skyfall' - Sep 12, 2012
- Daniel Craig 'gagging to go' for next Bond film - Jul 23, 2011
- I want to be 'James Bond': Idris Elba - Oct 01, 2011
- Mendes wasn't sure about Craig as Bond - Apr 20, 2012
- Javier Bardem says he'll play villain in next Bond film - Oct 13, 2011
- Javier Bardem might be the next Bond villain - Feb 04, 2011
- 'Wrath Of The Titans' boring, listless (IANS Movie Review) - Mar 31, 2012
- Bardem shuns talk about private life to avoid pressure - Mar 17, 2012
- Latest James Bond film back on track? - Sep 17, 2010
- Javier Bardem to act in 23rd James Bond film - Jan 31, 2011
- Ralph Fiennes' 'Coriolanus' to release in India Jan 20 - Jan 16, 2012
Tags: baddie, bond film, bond films, daily mail, dexterity, director sam mendes, dragon, dragon star, extreme complexity, film executive, film london, james bond, london feb, new bond, new generation, producers, ralph fiennes, red dragon, sam mendes