Rakshitha turns producerJanuary 19th, 2010 - 4:28 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Actress Rakshitha will now be turning into a producer. She will launch her banner Prem Pictures on January 24 and her first production venture will be Jogayya, Shivanna’s 100th film.
The idea of turning producer was brought to Rakshitha’s notice by Shivrajakumar’s wife Geetha. Rakshitha admits that the most embarrassing moment for her was when she handed the signing amount to Shivanna. This was because Rakshitha had debuted with Appu opposite Puneet Rajkumar, which was Shivarajakumar’s home production.
She admits that she doesn’t just want to work with the Rajakumar family. She would like to do films with her friends Sharmila Mandre and Ramya, and may even star alongside them. Other than that, she is open to working with anyone and would also like to encourage talent in Karnataka itself. She doesn’t believe in getting girls and paying them large sums as there are enough local girls.
- Kannada film industry looks up: Success ratio up (2011 In Retrospect) - Dec 28, 2011
- Watch 'Jogayya' for Shivaraj Kumar's performance (Kannada Movie Review) - Aug 21, 2011
- April 24 launch for Jogayya - Dec 22, 2009
- Jogaiah's legendary issues - Jan 27, 2010
- Ramya Is In A Relationship And Loving It - Jan 13, 2011
- Music launch of Thamassu - Apr 20, 2010
- Bad script makes 'Dhan Dhana Dhan' a tedious watch (Kannada Movie Review) - Jun 26, 2011
- 'Paramathma' a fresh delight (Kannada Film Review) - Oct 08, 2011
- Puneet to direct brother Shivaraj Kumar's 100th film - Dec 16, 2009
- Book on Shankar Nag releases - Feb 11, 2010
- 'Sanju Weds Geetha' entertaining and engaging drama (Kannada Movie Review) - Apr 03, 2011
- Jogaiah to kick off on July 12 - May 04, 2010
- Shivarajakumar Becomes The Brand Ambassador Of ‘Kalyan Jewelry' - Oct 11, 2010
- Looking forward to 'Amar Prem' remake, says Deepika - Oct 09, 2010
- Mylari Title Controversy Is Unsolved Yet - Jul 17, 2010