Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra mourns loss of motherSeptember 10th, 2012 - 2:42 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 10 (IANS) Filmmaker Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra is mourning the loss of his mother, who passed away after prolonged illness.
Mehra’s mother Annapurna passed away Saturday night here. She was 73.
Her last rites were performed by the filmmaker Sunday by the filmmaker. The prayer meeting will take place Monday at Gurudwara, C Block, Defence Colony between 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Mehra is known for films like “Aks”, “Rang De Basanti” and “Delhi 6″. Currently, he is busy shooting for Farhan Akhtar-starrer “Bhaag Milkha Bhaag”, a biopic of athlete Milkha Singh, fondly called Flying Sikh.
- Ladakh trip makes Farhan nostalgic - Sep 02, 2012
- Bollywood values costume designing more now: National Award winner - Apr 24, 2012
- Katy wants to raid Priyanka's closet (Movie Snippets) - Apr 05, 2012
- Milkha Singh to help Farhan recreate his life on screen - Feb 04, 2012
- '...Milkha Bhaag' shooting to resume after summer break - Jul 06, 2012
- Mehra keen to shoot 'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag' in Pakistan (With Image) - Jan 30, 2012
- Farhan's date with Milkha Singh - Nov 12, 2011
- Rakeysh Mehra teams up with Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy for '...Milkha' - Feb 07, 2012
- More painful times ahead for Farhan! - Apr 13, 2012
- Farhan takes Punjabi lessons from Gulzar - Oct 24, 2011