Rajnikanth is taken ill, hospitalisedApril 29th, 2011 - 6:47 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, April 29 (IANS) Tamil movie superstar Rajnikanth was admitted in the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital here Friday after a bout of vomiting in the morning, doctors said.
According to hospital officials, Rajnikanth has been admitted in the ICU for discomfort.
Speaking to reporters, the actor’s wife Lata Rajnikanth said the superstar is safe and there is nothing to worry.
She said the actor ate something in the morning and started throwing up. “The doctors are attending to him and he is in safe hands,” she said.
In the morning, Rajnikanth was shooting for the movie “Rana” here. He is doing a triple role in the film.
Directed by K.S. Ravikumar, “Rana” is being produced by Rajnikanth’s daughter Soundarya’s Ochre Studios in association with Eros International.
- Rajnikanth falls ill, briefly hospitalised (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
- Rajinikanth returns from Singapore - Jul 14, 2011
- Rajinikanth to return home Wednesday night - Jul 13, 2011
- Daughter to helm Rajinikanth's 'Kochadaiyaan' - Nov 25, 2011
- Rajnikanth undergoes dialysis, recovering (Lead) - May 19, 2011
- Rajnikanth's condition stable - May 18, 2011
- Rajnikanth responding well in ICU - May 19, 2011
- Rajinikanth discharged from Singapore hospital - Jun 15, 2011
- Rajnikanth progressing well in hospital - May 15, 2011
- Rajinikanth condition stable - May 05, 2011
- Rajinikanth leaves Singapore hospital, calls Jayalalithaa (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- Rajinikanth leaves for Singapore - May 28, 2011
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for prayers - Jun 18, 2011
- Amitabh, Dev Anand pray for Rajnikanth's health - May 19, 2011
- Rajinikanth shifted to private ward from ICU (Lead) - May 22, 2011