Rajinikanth advised two more days in ICUMay 7th, 2011 - 5:12 pm ICT by IANS
Chennai, May 7 (IANS) Tamil superstar Rajinikanth’s condition is stable, but he has been advised two more days in the ICU, hospital sources said here Saturday.
The 60-year-old, who is suffering from allergic bronchitis and fever due to exhaustion, was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU) of St. Isabel Hospital Wednesday night.
“His condition is stable, but he will be required to stay at least two more days in the hospital, and a decision about his discharge will be taken only thereafter,” the hospital source told IANS.
The south superstar has been hospitalised for the second time in a week. He was admitted to the ICU of the hospital after a bout of vomiting April 29, but was discharged in the evening.
- Rajinikanth condition stable - May 05, 2011
- Rajinikanth shifted to private ward from ICU (Lead) - May 22, 2011
- Rajinikanth discharged from Singapore hospital - Jun 15, 2011
- Rajinikanth to be in ICU for some more time - May 22, 2011
- Rajinikanth leaves Singapore hospital, calls Jayalalithaa (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- Rajinikanth leaves for Singapore - May 28, 2011
- Rajinikanth returns from Singapore - Jul 14, 2011
- Rajinikanth to return home Wednesday night - Jul 13, 2011
- Rajnikanth progressing well in hospital - May 15, 2011
- Rajinikanth now improving - May 21, 2011
- Rajnikanth responding well in ICU - May 19, 2011
- Rajnikanth's condition stable - May 18, 2011
- Modi, Naidu call on Rajnikanth - May 16, 2011
- Rajinikanth thanks fans for prayers - Jun 18, 2011
- Rajinikanth going to Singapore for treatment (Lead) - May 27, 2011