Rajesh Khanna likely to be discharged TuesdayJuly 15th, 2012 - 10:01 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 15 (IANS) Veteran actor Rajesh Khanna, who was again admitted to the Lilavati Hospital Saturday evening after he felt weak, is recovering and is likely to get discharged Tuesday.
“Rajesh Khanna is fine now. He should get discharged by day after tomorrow (Tuesday),” a source close to the family told IANS.
“His family members are with him. (Estranged wife) Dimple Kapadia and Rinki are in hospital with him and Twinkle came to see him today (Sunday) afternoon,” added the source.
Khanna was admitted to Lilavati Hospital June 23 and spent two weeks there.
The actor has been battling health issues since April l when he was admitted due to weakness and fatigue and was discharged in three to four days.
Fondly known as Kaka, Khanna, who featured in hits like “Aaradhana” and “Amar Prem” in the 1970s, was out of limelight for many years. He recently acted in an advertisement.
He married Dimple in 1973. They separated in 1984.
- Rajesh Khanna hospitalized again - Jul 14, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital - Jul 16, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna serious - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna gets few visitors at Lilavati - Jul 01, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to be discharged in a day or two - Jun 24, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to stay few more days in hospital - Jun 26, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna improving, likely to be released soon - Jun 28, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna suffered from liver infection - Jul 19, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna fine, undergoing tests - Jun 30, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna gets discharged - Jul 08, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna is dead (Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna likely to be discharged at weekend - Jul 06, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna back home, nothing to worry: Manager - Apr 27, 2012
- Grandson Aarav lights Rajesh Khanna's pyre - Jul 19, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna, Bollywood's first superstar, no more (Roundup) - Jul 18, 2012
Tags: 1970s, actor rajesh khanna, advertisement, day after tomorrow, dimple kapadia, family members, health issues, june 23, lilavati hospital, limelight, mumbai, prem, rajesh khanna, saturday evening, sunday afternoon, twinkle, veteran actor, weakness and fatigue