Rajesh Khanna likely to be discharged at weekendJuly 6th, 2012 - 5:44 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 6 (IANS) Yesteryears’ superstar Rajesh Khanna, who is being treated at Lilawati Hospital for almost two weeks, might be discharged over the weekend, according to a source close to the actor.
“Rajesh-ji is stable now, his blood reports came today and are normal. He might get discharged by Saturday or Sunday,” the source told IANS.
The 69-year-old, fondly called “Kaka” by his fans, was admitted to the hospital June 23 and has been undergoing treatment since then. His estranged wife, actress Dimple Kapadia, has been by his side ever since.
The actor has been battling health issues for quite some time. In April, he was admitted to the hospital after he complained of weakness, but was discharged in three to four days.
Bollywood’s first superstar Rajesh Khanna has been a part of the film industry for over four decades and has given hit films like “Aradhana”, “Safar”, “Kati Patang” and “Anand”.
- Rajesh Khanna gets discharged - Jul 08, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna back home, nothing to worry: Manager - Apr 27, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to stay few more days in hospital - Jun 26, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to be discharged in a day or two - Jun 24, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna unwell, stops food intake - Jun 20, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna was destined to be superstar: Dimple Kapadia - Aug 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna is dead (Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna improving, likely to be released soon - Jun 28, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna dead (Second Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna likely to be discharged Tuesday - Jul 15, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna hospitalized again - Jul 14, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna fine, undergoing tests - Jun 30, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna gets few visitors at Lilavati - Jul 01, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospital - Jul 16, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna suffered from liver infection - Jul 19, 2012
Tags: actress, anand, dimple kapadia, film industry, films, four decades, health issues, ji, june 23, kaka, patang, quite some time, rajesh khanna, safar, some time in april, superstar, undergoing treatment, yesteryears