Rajesh Khanna discharged from hospitalJuly 16th, 2012 - 10:30 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, July 16 (IANS) Two days after being hospitalised, veteran actor Rajesh Khanna was discharged from Lilavati Hospital Monday and is “fine” now, said a source close to the family.
“Rajesh Khanna is fine now. He was discharged today (Monday) afternoon. He was accompanied by his family members,” the source told IANS.
Khanna was admitted to Lilavati Hospital June 23 and spent two weeks there before he was discharged. He was admitted there again Saturday following “weakness”.
The actor has been battling health issues since April l when he was admitted due to weakness and fatigue.
Fondly known as Kaka, Khanna, who featured in hits like “Aaradhana” and “Amar Prem” in the 1970s, was out of limelight for many years. He recently acted in an advertisement.
He married Dimple Kapadia in 1973. They separated in 1984.
- Rajesh Khanna likely to be discharged Tuesday - Jul 15, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna hospitalized again - Jul 14, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna serious - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna gets few visitors at Lilavati - Jul 01, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna suffered from liver infection - Jul 19, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to be discharged in a day or two - Jun 24, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna to stay few more days in hospital - Jun 26, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna improving, likely to be released soon - Jun 28, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna fine, undergoing tests - Jun 30, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna gets discharged - Jul 08, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna is dead (Lead) - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna back home, nothing to worry: Manager - Apr 27, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna likely to be discharged at weekend - Jul 06, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna, Bollywood's first superstar, no more (Roundup) - Jul 18, 2012
- Rajesh Khanna unwell, stops food intake - Jun 20, 2012