Rajadhyaksha was special: AishwaryaSeptember 13th, 2011 - 6:35 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, Sep 13 (IANS) Actress Aishwarya Rai remembers fashion photographer Gautam Rajadhyaksha, who died Tuesday, as a loving and special person.
“Saddened by this news…he was such a loving, special person. Deep condolences to his family and may his soul rest in peace and he will be missed!” Aishwarya said in a statement.
Rajadhyaksha passed away in Mumbai early Tuesday following a heart attack. He was 61.
In one of his earlier interviews Rajadhyaksha, had said that from Nutan, Hema Malini, Lata Mangeshkar to Madhuri Dixit, Lisa Ray and Aishwarya, all were his favourite muses.
- 'Gautam Rajadhyaksha was a pioneer in glamour photography' - Sep 13, 2011
- Gautam said he had two daughters, me and Kajol: Madhuri - Sep 16, 2011
- Ace photographer Gautam Rajadhyaksha dead - Sep 13, 2011
- Big heroines don't need item numbers: Hema Malini - Jun 04, 2012
- Rajadhyaksha's death a big loss: Fashion world - Sep 13, 2011
- Gautam Rajadhyaksha was planning to direct: Shabana (Interview) - Sep 14, 2011
- Bollywood mourns Vilasrao Deshmukh - Aug 14, 2012
- 'Women more assertive, men more macho in Bollywood now' - Mar 28, 2012
- Bollywood mourns death of filmmaker Raj Kanwar - Feb 03, 2012
- Madhuri wants Gene Kelly's tap dancing shoes (Movie Snippets) - Jun 25, 2012
- Bollywood celebs pray for disaster-hit Japan - Mar 12, 2011
- Lata Mangeshkar Gets A Very Special Birthday Gift From Sanjay Leela Bhansali; Directors Will Compose An Album Sung By The Nightingale - Sep 26, 2010
- India's screen divas are symbols of Indian femininity: Neville Tuli (Interview)(With Image) - Jun 15, 2012
- Maharashtra politicos condole Bhimsen Joshi's death - Jan 24, 2011
- Inside track of actresses' lives - the fascination continues - Aug 18, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,