Raja Bhaiyya To Jugaad Bhaiyya!July 12th, 2010 - 7:12 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
July 12, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): He doesn’t possess the look of Karan Sing Grover but Prakash Jais is miles ahead of all the pretty white boys of television when it comes to acting. He’s a popular figure in Bhojpuri world, but to the viewers of Hnd GECs, Prakash Jais is known as Raja Bhaiyya of “Bhagyavidhata’ fame.
The actor is all set to return to comedy again with a new daily on Bhojpuri channel Mahuaa. The show is called “Jugaad Bhaiyya’ and it’s produced by Gajendrra Singh of Sai Baba Telefilms. There’s an interesting story as to how Jais bagged this role.
He says, “Vijay Raaz was first approached to do this show. Though he was keen, Raaz couldn’t work out his dates. Then, Sanjay Mishra was offered this role. He too faced similar problems and backed out. Finally, the producers came to me. I’m happy to be doing comedy again. After all, that’s my forte”.
Talking briefly about the show, Jais says, “Jugaad Bhaiyya is a satire on corruption in our country, especially Bihar. The plot is little similar to that of Pankaj Kapur starrer “Office Office’. The show goes on air from next month”.
–Mayur Lookhar/ Sampurn Wire
- Ravi Kissen To Judge Sur Sangram - Aug 05, 2010
- Saibaba Telefilms Hosts Iftaar Party For Chhote Ustaads - Aug 31, 2010
- Iftaar Party Hosted For Chhote Ustaads - Aug 31, 2010
- Shreya Show Inspired By Jab We Met? - Jul 05, 2010
- Raja bhaiyya tears his pant - Mar 27, 2010
- Sonu Niigaam Turns A Mentor - Sep 02, 2010
- Chhote Ustaads Celebrate 35 Years Of Sholay - Aug 27, 2010
- Bhojpuri, Bengali versions of '...To Be A Millionaire' start Monday - Jun 03, 2011
- 'Wagle Ki Duniya' Sequel On Doordarshan - Jun 30, 2010
- Coming soon: Home TV - a new GEC - May 05, 2010
- Comedy Circus Chasing Boman Irani? - Jun 30, 2010
- Hema's Show Inspired By Sarkar Raj? - Aug 02, 2010
- Swastik show inspired by Muqaddar ka Sikander? - Apr 20, 2010
- Harshad Chopra snubs Balaji show? - Apr 14, 2010
- Krushna Favourite To Host Sony's Chat Show - Jul 30, 2010