Rahul Bose plays six different roles in next filmJune 29th, 2008 - 9:07 am ICT by IANS
New Delhi, June 29 (IANS) After Tamil superstar Kamal Haasan played 10 different roles in “Dasavatharam”, it is Rahul Bose’s turn to play a multi-character role in a forthcoming film, “Maan Gaye Mughal-E-Azam”. Rahul will play six different characters in the movie directed by Sanjay Chhel, a press release said.
He will essay the roles of a daredevil officer of the intelligence agency Research and Analysis Wing (RAW), Mughal prince Jehangir, an underworld gangster, a Hyderabadi Nawab, a dumb deputy of an underworld don and also a don’s bodyguard.
Mallika Sherawat and Paresh Rawal will also feature in “Maan Gaye Mughal-E-Azam”.
I’m a TV person, says Malaika
Malaika Arora Khan, known for her dance moves in popular Bollywood songs like “Chhaiya chhaiya” and “Mahi ve”, has been a part of quite a few small screen reality shows and she admits that she is more inclined to television.
“The small screen today is tomorrow’s big screen,” Malaika said here at the launch of new dance reality show “Zara Nachke Dikha”.
Malaika is the judge for the show to be aired on STAR One starting July 14.
“I have always been a TV person. I don’t do much on big screen apart from songs,” she said.
The dance show apart, Malaika is now all set for her first full-length role as an actress opposite Arjun Rampal in Suniel Shetty’s “EMI”.
Launching Harman was tough, says mom
Harman Baweja’s mother Pammi, the producer of his much-awaited launch vehicle “Love Story 2050″, is a tad nervous about her son’s debut.
“Launching Harman was tough. It is a costume drama and so a lot of experimentation with making the sets and deciding the costume was tough. We all worked really very hard,” she said.
Pammi was here with her son Harman for the launch of a magazine last week. “Love Story 2050″, starring Priyanka Chopra as the female lead, is set for release July 4.
- Fifty years on, 'Mughal-e-Azam' still inspires awe - Aug 05, 2010
- 'Maan Gaye Mughall-E-Azam' a different comedy, says director - Aug 21, 2008
- 'Chhaiya Chhaiya' makes Malaika nostalgic - Aug 28, 2012
- Hema, Helen set small screen on fire - Dec 13, 2010
- Mallika Sherawat Signs Double Dhamaal, Not Concerned About Fee - Aug 27, 2010
- I'd love to play Salim in 'Mughal-e-Azam' remake: Jackie Shroff (Movie Snippets) - Dec 16, 2010
- India's Mughal era artistic legacy on display in US - Jul 26, 2012
- One is a great number: Arjun Rampal (Movie Snippets) - Oct 29, 2011
- This day in history 28 May 2009 - May 28, 2009
- Malaika pulled out of Phadnis' Pune show at the last minute - Nov 20, 2010
- Shilpa Shetty, Malaika best item girls: Salman - Aug 07, 2010
- When Rahul Bose couldn't do justice to himself - Nov 05, 2009
- UAE-based Indian doctor publishes book on legendary singer Lata Mangeshkar - Apr 24, 2011
- Juhi Parmar wins 'Bigg Boss 5', takes home Rs.1 crore (Lead) - Jan 08, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale's costume drama (With Image) - Jan 12, 2012
Tags: arjun rampal, bollywood songs, character role, forthcoming film, harman baweja, hyderabadi nawab, kamal haasan, launch vehicle, love story 2050, mahi ve, malaika arora, malaika arora khan, mallika sherawat, mughal e azam, paresh rawal, priyanka chopra, rahul bose, sanjay chhel, suniel shetty, tv person