Rahul Bhatt Gives Fitness Training To The ‘Great Khali’October 20th, 2010 - 3:03 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
October 20, 2010 (Sampurn Wire): The entry of WWE superstar Khali has created a great ‘Khalbali’ inside the Bigg Boss house. However, one of the housemates Rahul Bhatt, seems to be a great fan of the ‘Great Khali’. In fact, Rahul is the happiest person to see him inside the house.
Rahul, who was the fittest and strongest man in Bigg Boss house till now has welcomed his idol with warm greetings. He took this opportunity to show some of his fitness tricks to Khali, who has also accepted the gesture in a very humble way. He was seen taking some fitness lessons from Rahul, who was very enthusiastic in giving it. Khali was being trained by Rahul to do push-ups in the garden area. Other housemates Samir Soni, Manoj Tiwari and Ashmit Patel were seen encouraging the WWE superstar when he was doing the push-ups.
After the gym session, Manoj Tiwari said to Rahul that he is proud to see that he has given some tips to the ‘Great Khali’. Rahul was happy that Khali obeyed his instructions.
On the other hand, the ladies in the house were seen worried about the food supply because Khali consumes much more than the other members. Sara was seen saying to Shweta that they can offer Khali one extra ‘roti’ but not more than this. Shweta expressed her concern how Khali will manage with such a little amount of food.
It is a genuine concern for the housemates because Khali needs much more nutrition than the other housemates and if Bigg Boss does not supply enough quantity of food, they will have to go on without food.
In the last few episodes it was found evident that most of the problems in the house were regarding food issues. So, one thing is sure that food is the biggest issue in Bigg Boss house now. In such a situation, how will the housemates manage with the limited amount of food? Will they ask Khali to leave the house or will Khali be able to manage with less amount of food? Keep watching ‘Bigg Boss 4’ on Colors to get the answer.
– Sampurn Wire
- Bigg Boss 4: Khali Angry With Manoj's Comment - Nov 17, 2010
- I'm in 'Bigg Boss' to entertain India: Khali - Oct 15, 2010
- Khali: Richest Man In Bigg Boss With Rs 40 Lakh Per Week - Oct 22, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Existing Game-PLan Turns Upside Down After Dolly Bindra's Entry - Oct 27, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Will Dolly Bindra Prove Herself As A Good Captain? - Dec 03, 2010
- The Great Khali: Bigg Boss 4 Gets Its Strongest Captain This Week! - Nov 26, 2010
- Bigg Boss Enters Into Its Second Week, Open Nomination This Time! - Oct 13, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4 Day 44: It's Dolly vs. everyone in a massive fight - Nov 18, 2010
- Pamela Anderson to enter 'Bigg Boss 4' next week? - Nov 13, 2010
- Pamela goes desi with bangles, bindi, sari for 'Bigg Boss 4' - Nov 17, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Why Khali, The Great Almost Lost His Cool Nature? - Dec 30, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Shweta's Heated Argument With Dolly Bindra - Oct 27, 2010
- Is Khali giving The ‘Bigg Boss’ Makers Nightmares? - Oct 26, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Con Man And Woman Steal Make Up Kit, Teddy Bear And Stilettos - Dec 16, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Sara Gives Salsa Lessons To Ashmit - Oct 14, 2010
Tags: ashmit patel, bigg boss, colors, fitness training, food issues, food supply, genuine concern, gesture, great khali, khalbali, manoj tiwari, nutrition, push ups, rahul bhatt, roti, sara, soni, strongest man, ups, warm greetings