Raghavan waits for Ash’s dates to start next projectMay 23rd, 2008 - 6:07 pm ICT by admin
Mumbai, May 23 (IANS) After directing two thrillers “Ek Hasina Thi” and “Johnny Gaddar”, Sriram Raghavan is ready with his third script, which is a romantic film. The director says he is waiting for dates from Aishwarya Rai and John Abraham to start the film. “I wanted to start the shoot in March but the script was not ready. Now, I am waiting for the dates from the actors,” Raghavan told IANS.
He also said that Aishwarya had glanced through the script and given her consent. Taking a break from his favourite thriller genre, Raghavan is attempting a love story which will be produced by Rohan Sippy.
Apart from this, Raghavan is also working on actor Saif Ali Khan’s first production titled “Agent Vinod”.
About the status of “Agent Vinod”, Raghavan said: “I can only tell about this after I get the dates of shoot for Sippy’s project.”
Saif will play the lead in the film, which is again a thriller.
- Now, Sriram Raghavan dabbles in sci-fi - Mar 21, 2012
- Heroine not just for glamour in films: Sriram Raghavan - Mar 24, 2012
- 'Agent Vinod' complete, release date final, says director - Jan 04, 2012
- It's tough to make Raghavan happy: Saif - Mar 19, 2012
- Akshay believes in love, not violence (Movie Snippets) - Mar 28, 2012
- U/A certificate for 'Agent Vinod' - Mar 14, 2012
- Need marketing, instant impact for success: Saif Ali Khan (Interview) - Mar 15, 2012
- Kareena looks good only with me: Saif - Jan 25, 2012
- Saif plans 3D 'Agent Vinod' sequel - Mar 23, 2012
- 'Agent Vinod' for masses: Saif - Jan 30, 2012
- 'Agent Vinod': Bollywood espionage genre comes of age (IANS Hindi Film Review) - Mar 24, 2012
- Prince Of Persia's Action Director For Saif Ali Khan - Jul 12, 2010
- Saif to make film based on French comic - May 05, 2011
- No script yet for Amitabh: Sriram Raghavan - Aug 01, 2008
- Aamir Khan is the maestro of film industry: Kareena - Feb 04, 2012