Rafael Nadal is new Armani underwear modelJanuary 22nd, 2011 - 1:08 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Jan 22 (ANI): Tennis ace Rafael Nadal has been unveiled as the new face of Giorgio Armani’s underwear and jeans campaign.
The Grand Slam winner has followed the likes of David Beckham and Christiano Ronaldo.
In a new ad campaign, the ripped hunk-who is incidentally the worlds number-one-ranked tennis player-bares nearly everything off to model both underwear and jeans for the brand, reports News.com.au.
Nadal will join actor Megan Fox who has become the latest female body to sport Armani underwear.
The images were taken for the promotional effort of the spring/summer 2011 collections, which will be launched in February and appear on billboards everywhere. (ANI)
- After Becks and Ronaldo, Nadal to strip off for Armani underwear - Dec 11, 2010
- After Megan Fox’s Body, Rafael Nadal’s Underwear! - Jan 22, 2011
- Rihanna is the new face of Armani - Jul 12, 2011
- Nadal bares all for Emporio Armani - Jan 22, 2011
- Megan Fox Looks Sultry In Armani Underwear Advertisment - Jun 21, 2010
- Rafael Nadal strips to his undies for Armani - Mar 29, 2011
- Megan Fox sizzles in Armani commercial - Feb 25, 2011
- Rihanna strips for Armani ad - Sep 13, 2011
- Ronaldo replaces Beckham as Armani's underwear model - Oct 10, 2009
- Megan Fox turns up the heat in new Armani advert - Jan 21, 2011
- Megan Fox strips for Emporio Armani Underwear ad - Jan 13, 2010
- Latest Armani Underwear Ad With Megan Fox Is A Big Hit On Net - Jun 21, 2010
- Megan Fox new face of Armani cosmetics - Aug 06, 2010
- Megan Fox strips for Emporio Armani lingerie ad - Jan 13, 2010
- Ronaldo steps into Becks' 'briefs' as Armani model - Jan 15, 2010
Tags: ad campaign, billboards, collections, david beckham, giorgio armani, grand slam winner, hunk, images, jeans, megan fox, melbourne, new face, news com au, rafael nadal, ronaldo, spring summer, tennis ace, tennis player, underwear model