Radiohead’s In Rainbows named Best Album of 2007December 18th, 2007 - 6:42 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Dec 18 (ANI): Radiohead’s In Rainbows has been voted as the Best Album of 2007 by Billboard Critics’ Choice.
The album appeared on 17 of the 49 lists submitted by the music magazine’s staff and writers, reports Conatcmusic.
Demand for In Rainbows, was so high that it once led to the bands website crashing.
Arcade Fire’s Neon Bible was at the second position while Amy Winehouses Back To Black stood third.
Robert Plant and Alison Krauss’ Raising Sand landed at the fourth spot.
At number five was The National’s Boxer.
The top five albums of 2007:
In Rainbows by Radiohead
Neon Bible by Arcade Fire
Back To Black by Amy Winehouse
Raising Sand by Robert Plant and Alison Krauss
Boxer by the Nations
- Foo Fighters' "Wasting Light" tops the charts - Apr 21, 2011
- Adele's '21' world's biggest-selling album - May 16, 2012
- Winehouse's album back on Billboard 200 - Jul 28, 2011
- Radiohead and Robert Plant nominated for Mercury Prize - Jul 23, 2008
- New album from Robert Plant - Aug 21, 2010
- Lil'' Wayne leads Grammy Awards nominations - Dec 04, 2008
- Lily Allen wants to make country album - Dec 11, 2009
- Dozen unreleased songs of Amy Winehouse could be released soon - Jul 28, 2011
- Radioheads In Rainbows tops best albums of 2007 list - Dec 12, 2007
- Amy Winehouse's 'Back to Black' album UK sales create a record - Aug 26, 2011
- MTV to have a special Amy Winehouse concert - Jul 27, 2011
- Back to Bedlam named biggest selling album of decade in UK - Dec 30, 2009
- Radiohead Drummer Speaks Of New Album - Jul 27, 2010
- Amy Winehouse's dress sold for £43,200 - Nov 30, 2011
- Winehouse's 'Back To Black' dress on auction - Nov 10, 2011