Radia-tion, A Bollywood Film Based On 2G-scam Is On Fray!December 20th, 2010 - 10:12 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Hiten Group, a UK-based financier, has announced the project, which has been titled as Radia-tion. The film will try to dig into the life of the controversial lobbyist Niira Radia so the film has got this title. Vijay Desai and Alpesh Dixit will be debuting as directors with this film.
They have signed small-time actress Poonam Jhawar to play Niira’s role. She was seen playing Sunil Shetty’s wife in the movie Mohra in 1994. The actress is very excited about her role and says that it would the role of a lifetime for her. She will be playing the young entrepreneur, who becomes a renowned name after being linked the 2G scam.
Poonam says that she wants to see how a woman could use such power over some very powerful names in the country. The actress adds that she has already started watching Niira closely these days to get into her character.
We just hope this film does not end up creating one more controversy!
– Sampurn Wire
- 'Monica' has nothing to do with Niira Radia: Producer Kush Bhargava - Mar 24, 2011
- Court gives applicant time to bring documents in 2G case - May 02, 2011
- Publication of book on Niira Radia stayed - May 25, 2011
- Niira Radia obtains stay on 'defamatory' book (Lead) - May 25, 2011
- 'Monica' film producer submits script in court - Apr 06, 2011
- 'I never contacted Radia', says Gadkari - Dec 25, 2010
- 'Absolute lie', Pawar says about Radia's claim - Apr 14, 2011
- Radia quizzed by CBI, Raja next (Second Lead) - Dec 21, 2010
- Pawar rubbishes Radia's claim as 'absolute lie'(Lead) - Apr 14, 2011
- If I committed crime, so did Tatas and Radia, says Chandolia (Lead) - Jul 29, 2011
- Radia seeks stay on film depicting her life (Lead) - Mar 24, 2011
- Radia seeks stay on film depicting her life - Mar 24, 2011
- Pawar dismisses Radia claims, BJP wants issue probed (Lead) - Apr 14, 2011
- If I committed crime, so did Tatas: Chandolia - Jul 29, 2011
- Madhuri in disguise at Taj (Movie Snippet) (With Image) - Jul 08, 2012